Going to get my blue 07' today!

I will be at the bash this spring. Provided that my kidney doesn't fall out or something.

Sweet ride. I haven't seen the blue in person, so I'll take your word for the color. I just LOVE the smell of a new bike!!!

beerchug.gif

I was there on Saturday around 3 pm. Did you see that white m109 in the lobby as soon as you walk through the door? I want it so bad :-)
Donald

(Cuffee @ Jan. 02 2007,03:46) I was there on Saturday around 3 pm. Did you see that white m109 in the lobby as soon as you walk through the door? I want it so bad :-)
Donald
Yea, the the white m109r is sweet!!! I want one as well,.....

Great looking bike... let the mods begin!
smile.gif

(basscrazy @ Jan. 02 2007,05:40)
(Cuffee @ Jan. 02 2007,03:46) I was there on Saturday around 3 pm. Did you see that white m109 in the lobby as soon as you walk through the door? I want it so bad :-)
Donald
Yea, the the white m109r is sweet!!!  I want one as well,.....
The big guy told me that they wanted $12.5K for it. I think I could have talked him down to 10K. I am going to go back this weekend and take another look at it. I may have to break down and get it!
Donald

I bet i'm the only guy here to buy a new bike and take it apart before i even ride the thing. The next day i had both my 04 and 07 in pieces.

I'm dangerous when tools are around.
firedevil.gif

(basscrazy @ Dec. 30 2006,19:20) Pic 9 of 11
Aww, she's already a trailer queen?!
tounge.gif

Kidding, kidding Paul...looks sharp! I'll miss the orange one though
sad.gif
Never got to see it in person either
mad.gif

Congrats
beerchug.gif

Back