Going to get my blue 07' today!

A beautiful day like that and you hauled it home in a truck?

Looks sweet though!
bowdown.gif

Congrats!

RODE my 07 blue busa home yesterday on wet roads. true on the pictures not doing it justice, the blue is beautiful... i knew when i saw it in the showroom i had to have it..new tires did fine...now for my go fast goodies..

Always wished they made a solid blue and now they have. I'm sure it looks 10x better in person...and the red likely looks pretty damn cool as well.

AND they have the black frames everybody wants.

(GSXRZ @ Dec. 30 2006,19:04) RODE my 07 blue busa home yesterday on wet roads. true on the pictures not doing it justice, the blue is beautiful... i knew when i saw it in the showroom i had to have it..new tires did fine...now for my go fast goodies..
First post and a brand new bike?

Perfect and Welcome to the Org!
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

The mods will begin when i get home. I would of rode home, but i had no gear with me as i didn't plan on buying a new bike this weekend. Full exhaust, air box mod, PC3, chrome billet wheels w/ polished waves, Corbin seat, lowering, billet upper tree. Just a few things that i'm gonna do this week. Just that it's alot of work.

Man, i gotta blue one!!

(Over_Easy @ Dec. 30 2006,19:49) Always wished they made a solid blue and now they have.  I'm sure it looks 10x better in person...and the red likely looks pretty damn cool as well.

AND they have the black frames everybody wants.
Yea, pictures does not due this thing any justice. I ran into Paul Friday night at the bike shop while he was still looking. To me the blue busa didn't look all that impressive. It was dark outside and the light in the store was dimmed. Caught up with Paul Sat. noon and they had the bike outside in the sun. Dannnng, the thing was beautiful. Metal Flake sparkling and blinging all over the place. Nice bike and it runs very well......

Congrats Paul
beerchug.gif

Niiiiiice! Still, even those photos look better than the "pics" they have on Suzuki's web site.

Have fun, man!

--Wag--

Congrates!!! that is a good color Blue... can't wait to see one in person. Good luck!!!

Back