2002 blue and blue hyabusa

HTFO

Registered
took delivery a couple of weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised to find that the black portion of my bike lights up with blue pearl when the sun hits it. I had a 2000 Marauder with the same paint. Looks like black indoors, but when the sun shines it really fires up!!!

HTFO

Registered
Hope you enjoy yours as much as I have been enjoying mine, beautiful day today in southern Mississippi was able to put 400 miles on it.

DatBusa

Registered
Yep,

My stealer was using it as a great selling attribute. As if you had to put a hard sell on a Busa. He pushed the Busa outdoors just so he could show me the black. I didn't really care what color it was, although I would pay an extra grand for a copper Busa.

DatBusa

NPERIL

Registered
I was really torn myself on either the black/blue or the silver/grey colors.....wife saw the pics on the suzy site and said : SILVER ......and so it is....put on the clear lenses tonight....
Anyone put on amber led turns and found the majic flasher module to make them work?? I have the led tails.....but skeered of the turns without the "right stuff" to make them work. Sources would be greatly appreciated (and taken advantage of too.....)
nervous.gif

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KHobbs