2002 blue and blue hyabusa

HTFO

Registered
took delivery a couple of weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised to find that the black portion of my bike lights up with blue pearl when the sun hits it. I had a 2000 Marauder with the same paint. Looks like black indoors, but when the sun shines it really fires up!!!

Hope you enjoy yours as much as I have been enjoying mine, beautiful day today in southern Mississippi was able to put 400 miles on it.

ernaehrung004.gif
My 02 is a week old now, and I too was suprised when the sun hit the black.....or wait... Blue... Cool !!

ernaehrung019.gif

Yep,

My stealer was using it as a great selling attribute. As if you had to put a hard sell on a Busa. He pushed the Busa outdoors just so he could show me the black. I didn't really care what color it was, although I would pay an extra grand for a copper Busa.

DatBusa

I was really torn myself on either the black/blue or the silver/grey colors.....wife saw the pics on the suzy site and said : SILVER ......and so it is....put on the clear lenses tonight....
Anyone put on amber led turns and found the majic flasher module to make them work?? I have the led tails.....but skeered of the turns without the "right stuff" to make them work. Sources would be greatly appreciated (and taken advantage of too.....)
nervous.gif

Back