04 Blue & Black

arey

Go Giants
Donating Member
Registered
Today I was on duty & had to go to the mall in Plaza las America in San Juan to fix a machine Just when I was leaving I see a kiosk with a couple of bikes and there she was a blue & black 04.Just to give you a back round here in PR there was not really a authorized dealer for Suzuki bikes just independent shops selling them.But this year there 2 authorized dealers here.Well I ask the Suzuki reps if that was just a show room model or if there going to be selling the blue & black they said yes.They started selling them this month. I have to say the blue is very dark to me it's like the black & purple, which I like a lot but for me the sun has to be hitting them to be more appreciated. Just my .02

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085958543 -->

Just a teaser. Go for the Blk/Blu gsteve. Blk/Blu is the fastest. The tank bra sucks though. Lookin for something better.

Picture_064.jpg

Yea! They were only for Canada. I could not believe it when I saw it here.

The busa you saw arey, was it a Canadian model or one from Japan or Australia or etc...

I don't know.But the restrictions here in PR are the same as the US. To tell you more my bike is a blue & silver 03 that was only available in Japan But they send about 20 of those bikes here don't know what's up with that.

Just a teaser.  Go for the Blk/Blu gsteve. Blk/Blu is the fastest.  The tank bra sucks though. Lookin for something better.
Man... I heard the Red ones were the fastest?
Something about teflon coated clear coat creating less resistance...
tounge.gif

...or maybe it was the Limited Edition "flux-capacitor"... not sure.

Busa_undertail_rr.JPG

I thought it was something about the high temp coated muffler bearings on the red ones that made them the fastest.
wink.gif

you guys are worse teases than the cheerleader i dated in school! That new blu/blk is sexy! So is the SE! How do you guys like the exhaust you have installed?

Yea right..I don't know fur sure witch is faster BUT I do know the Copper is the BEST looking...LOL
beerchug.gif

one_star_finished_busa_001.jpg

Love the Hindle. Great way to loose weight and add horsepower.  
biggrin.gif
 Forgot to mention that the Titanium Unobtanium Gonkulator Valve makes the Blk/Blu the fastest!!!

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085971172 -->

Back