New pics of da Blue&Silver Bus's..

quazy

Registered
Okay weather was nice so I pulled both Busas out, cleaned em' up, and took some pics. Heres a rundown on the mods of both bikes:
2001 Blue/Silver
K&N, clear rear taillight, PCII, second look seat covers, lowering links set at 3", 16T front sprocket, Pair mod, and custom painted blue upper fairing nose. 2700 actual miles.

2000 Blue/Silver.
Double Bubble, TRE, K&N, Custom seat covers, Topgun tail, Second look tank cover, Full yosh/carbon can, PCII/custom map, Pair mod, 2"-7" Spencers bolt on extensions (I have it set at 6 1/2"), BDE lowering links (middle hole 2"), Front lowering strap set at 1 1/2", heli-bars, and brand new Sportec M1.  6300 actual miles.

By the way, just in case anyone in my area is looking for a Busa, I plan on selling the 01' Blue/Silver in a couple weeks. I was planning on putting it on Ebay since it only has 2700 miles. (It'll probably have close to 3000 in a couple weeks though..hehe) Anyway, Id like to get around $7K for it. I have some custom painted Busa fairings and other parts that go with it too..

<!--EDIT|quazy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080528940 -->

Damn!! If I had that money, I would pick it up in a heart beat. SHID!! What can I do to win 7k instantly?

Mebbe if I knock over a bank....

dont dot it pacificbusa
atleast not with out me
laugh.gif

nice bikes
i like the vette in the back

Sweet, 2 busas lucky guy. Instead of buying a second one I bought a Gix750 and it got stolen. It is almost time to buy a second one. I am torn between a TL and a heritage softail (HD) I like to cruise on the harleys, I am always trying to take my friends fatboy out.

Josh, Ill holler at ya soon man.. Over the last few NICE days Ive gotten about 12 miles in riding time cuz Ive been so busy. But yah we oughta hook up and hit the open roads soon! Ill hollar at ya.  
beerchug.gif

Back