Want to sale my 07 Busa

BricklayerQue

Registered
I want to sale my 07 blue busa...i have bruce aftermarket pipes, LED lights with remote, under 10,000 miles, runs good (get check ups from my friend that works on bikes yearly)..Been brop once (in 07) when i 1st got it but after a check up and tune up it was up and running like new....need to sale it soon..but the plastic is damage (basically eye sore)...i will post pics as soon as i can...but from what i seen on the blue book its at a 8000+ trade in rate..but with the add ons, mileage and plastic damage whats a good price.. please help me out..i need to sale this ASAP!!! working on clearing title also

Well I know in Va, DC, MD area, an 07 isn't going to get $8000. You would get $7000 if you are lucky. Depends on how bad your damage is, people do not like buying bikes that have been dropped. They definitely wouldn't pay top dollar for it.

I dont know dude. 8k gets you a a gen II. Post pics of the damage so we can see. from the sound of it Im thinking 6K to 6.5K

I paid $8000 for my Gen-II with 900 miles on it this last spring. Spankin' new with the nubbin's still on the tires.

Be realistic on the value in today's market.

ASAP price on a damaged or dropped bike may have to lower the price comsiderably. Check cycle trader to see what they are going for around you. prices around here are between 6200 - 8K the ones above 7 are sitting in a dealer and are undamaged.

Thats going to be tough, it all depends on your area, but I just saw a Gen II for $7500 around my area

how bad and where is the dammage? it may be worth replaceing a pannel or two, to put it back to nice and pretty.
unfortunately your upgrades and such will not help.
you may want to think about putting it back to all stock original. buyers like that "stock" untouched look.

your not going to get $8k. $6-$7 is much more reasonable. if you must sell it fast, $5k. the longer you have to sell it, the more you can get.
good luck.
:worthless:
:thumbs:

Most bikes you buy used, have been down (at least a tip-over), and it does hurt the price, pretty good if they can still see the damage. Almost all mods are a loss, and I don't think even if it was mint you would see $8,000.00 That's WAY TO CLOSE to a brand new one. That's why I won't sell, or trade my 06. Because I know I can't get WHAT IT's WORTH TO ME.

I bought my 06 almost two years ago for 6500. No damage and 9200 miles. With Givi luggage

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Found clean bikes 02-05 in my area for 4,500-6,500. I think yours in my area would be more like 4-4,500

Hayabusas have absolutely no resale value. You will be lucky to get $4K. A clean Gen-I rareley brings more than $6500... if you can even sell it.

Back