Is it me or are a lot of Busas for sale?

sideswipe

Registered
It seems to me like I have been seeing quite a few Gen II Busa for sale lately with low mileage for GREAT prices. Is it the recession or are people just sick of their Busas? Whats up with all the fire sales?

Times are tough and a lot of people do not have the funds for toys.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not sure why this is happening. A buddy at work just told me he saw a 2008 with 2400 miles that had never seen rain or been down, for $4000! That is cheap. I figured my 2006 with 33000 miles was worth that, maybe not!

I beleive the 4K scenario. People are in tough times. Happy to get Pay-Off if they can.

I have been there before. Cash was like oxygen for a time there. I sold crap at fracftions of value. Had to eat and pay bills.

I believe its a spur of the moment buyers that want a Busa. They have it for a few thousand miles and have a few OHHH CHIT moments and decide ok I better get rid of this thing its to fast.

a bunch of young guys, spur of the moment joe's buying like he said above, and they get that insurance bill and OH S&$T,,,this is more than I have.

Yeah its the economy.4000 is a great price if you can snag it up.We just did a layoff again but luckily us millwright mechanics are pretty safe.I hope it gets better soon.

There are a lot of people hurting out in our country right now... A lot of tough decisions being made in families all over. Too bad our government can't figure it out and work together to make change...

Believable,but one should do their research on how scams are working these days. Both buying and selling.

it really is the economy...i am seriously considering selling my 02....hard to justify the added expense then scratch for dinner for the family.

I'm not sure why this is happening. A buddy at work just told me he saw a 2008 with 2400 miles that had never seen rain or been down, for $4000! That is cheap. I figured my 2006 with 33000 miles was worth that, maybe not!
Times ($) for many of us are bad,ive got three beautiful bikes and have considered maybe selling one but which one? Ive got so much money tied up in them and with the state of the economy,it would be better for me to weather it out until i regain my health and find another job.Iknow things are bad but ive got faith because im not bad at my craft,HVAC,also im working on getting licensed,working in a building for 20 years you didnt need any.Ill say one more thing ,giving up smoking saves ALOT of money and not bad for the lungs and blood pressure either.Didnt mean to drift off but 4000?Man,that poor guy must really need it.

Re: Is it me or are a lot of Busas for sale?ears

Heres an 06 for $4800 obo. ??? :whistle:
2006 hayabusa low miles

Yes but it has a rebuilt (i.e. Salvage) title. Most good deals like this are simply because the bike was wrecked and rebuilt. Belive me I was window shopping for my Busa for 2 years and found with almost all of the killer deals, this was the case.

Times are tight. This is correct, I hope it starts getting better soon. But if you take a look it's not just our country. It seems to be happening all over the world. Half of Europe is on the verge of bankruptcy.

Also, the only way to know if a crashed bike is put back together right, is to put it back together yourself. Take it to GMD computrack and make sure its straight. I do this with all of my bikes. Even if I bought them new, most new bike are close, but not perfect. They can get your bike perfect.

If I had to sell everything my busa would be the last to go. Well unless the wife made it worth my while to sell the busa:whistle:

At least I feel better that its probably not just Busas that are being sold in high numbers...I hope this economy gets better soon...:down:

Back