Hayabusa's for sale on cycletrader

groran1000

Registered
People must be in dire straits. I have an ongoing search on cycletrader and every few bikes for sale, it sends me an email. Without exaggerating, in the last month, I have seen 100 Busa's for sale all over the country. I'm thinking man it must be getting rough for the busa brotherhood!! Phew man, it may get worse. I hope all of yall are healthy along with your families. Take care.

I think when guys come upon hard times the bike is the sacri lamb for most Especially for the guy that doesn’t ride too often hard to justify keeping under that scenario

I think when guys come upon hard times the bike is the sacri lamb for most Especially for the guy that doesn’t ride too often hard to justify keeping under that scenario
True and also people like me that have other bikes. The Busa is my do it all bike, but it neither carves twisties or tours as well as my other bikes. If in an alternate world I had to sell one, it would probably be the Busa. If I had to sell two, can't go there. I prefer to keep that alternate world just that!

People must be in dire straits. I have an ongoing search on cycletrader and every few bikes for sale, it sends me an email. Without exaggerating, in the last month, I have seen 100 Busa's for sale all over the country. I'm thinking man it must be getting rough for the busa brotherhood!! Phew man, it may get worse. I hope all of yall are healthy along with your families. Take care.
Nice final sentiment groran. :thumbsup:

All in how you view things and whats important to a guy. I'm not exactly sitting pretty right now,but I love my bike. It will be me,my Busa,a tarp,a loaf of bread/jar of peanut butter living in the park if needs be.
My kids are grown and doing exceptionally well...no significant other at present,they can bury me with the thing. I'll work part-time at a gas station in exchange for fuel.
I definately feel for folks who worked so hard to get a little extra only to have to give it up with these recent hard times.

Covid

The Economy

The current state of affairs

Rubb.

Nice final sentiment groran. :thumbsup:

All in how you view things and whats important to a guy. I'm not exactly sitting pretty right now,but I love my bike. It will be me,my Busa,a tarp,a loaf of bread/jar of peanut butter living in the park if needs be.
My kids are grown and doing exceptionally well...no significant other at present,they can bury me with the thing. I'll work part-time at a gas station in exchange for fuel.
I definately feel for folks who worked so hard to get a little extra only to have to give it up with these recent hard times.

View attachment 1623696 Covid

View attachment 1623696 The Economy

View attachment 1623696 The current state of affairs

Rubb.

No need for the tarp in the park, free motel rooms for the homeless in our 'hood. :rolleyes:

To most people it's just a bike.

I love mine but when the time comes for it to go-I won't hesitate. Like many here I've owned some cool bikes and was able to let them go, this one is no different.

Back