Glock 21 SG and Benelli Purchase

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Glock 21 SF and Benelli Purchase

I just bought from an Army guy a new unfired Glock 21SF with Ambi Mag Release. Came with six box's of ammo, blackhawk leather holster, two 13 round mags, two lights one laser/light combo and a mole vest that holds tons of clips and such for the range. I had just purchased a Benelli Nova 12 GA as well at a great deal. So, since I just purchased my SIG P220 I was trying the M6 Laser on it but decided to keep the laser on the Glock since I just put on TJ's on the SIG so I'm good to go with shooting in the dark now! This is my first Block but I'm diggin the new gen look and feels very nice as the laser is not heavy at all and it's ballanced very well. His a few pics for you gun lovers as I'm still getting ready for when we take our government back! :beerchug:

GLOCK 21SF W-Laser & Light 004.jpg

GLOCK 21SF W-Laser & Light 005.jpg

GLOCK 21SF W-Laser & Light 001.jpg

Benelli Nova 12 GA (2).jpg

Benelli Nova 12 GA (1).jpg

Last edited:
Sweet! I love the laser/light combo on the tactical mount. You are quickly massing up quite a surplus there sir :thumbsup:

never a huge fan of glock, but they are still a classic...

looks like good purchases! :thumbsup:

Always prefered Sig and Springfield myself...

You will love the Glock. I have had the same model for about 3 years and cant find anything wrong with it.

ATT000066.JPG

If I carry the glock I'll be afraid to keep one in the chamber as I just like to know there is an external safety to release. Different beast and I have read and read on it. I know they are great guns but if you hit that trigger and things are going to happen! Hole in foot, etc etc :whistle:

never a huge fan of glock, but they are still a classic...

looks like good purchases! :thumbsup:

Always prefered Sig and Springfield myself...

Excellent taste in firearms! As you already know, your G-21 will NEVER let you down!

I have a Benelli M1 semi auto, it is light and sweet. It has so little recoil it can be fired freehand with one hand. Have the extended tube and assult handle.

.45 ACP-"home of the flying ashtray"

Two of my favorites right there. :thumbsup:

you know i've always been solid in the .45 ACP camp until blanca posted about the boat thing a while ago...

the .45 ACP apparently bounced off the hull iirc where the 9mm penetrated still...

has me thinking... havent switched obviously, but deffinatly put me back in the thinking chair...

Tom Knapp has one Benelli documented to have been through 480,000 rounds and he retired it and hung her on the wall. Impressive! I picked that Benelli up for 300.00 local off our forum here in the springs. Took her apart to get familiar and make sure she was clean and it looks new! 3rd owner. Very light as you say and i picked up some number 4 shot in 3 1/2 mags in case anyone wants to come in and gets past my dog! I swear at times there is some chit going on here in Colorado Springs all the time. man shoveling snow from driveway early winter was shot dead. no record, great guy, married with kids, goes to church and no connection but a dead man. I grew up when every house in the neighborhood had skeleton keys that fit eveyones home. Those days will never be again. I live in a heavy military community and I have my neighbors keys as his family is here from TX and they are gone for a few days and we don't hesitate to watch out for each other. Early winter I had a full blown swat team sneaking up against our garage door from one house to the next working there way in to the head of the culdesac and no lights. I was unaware and was outside with my piece when i seen the full swat suite with K9 and did a 180 and back in the house I went. They had a man with shotgun and choking his wife and had five young children. It's a crazy world! :whistle:

I have a Benelli M1 semi auto, it is light and sweet. It has so little recoil it can be fired freehand with one hand. Have the extended tube and assult handle.

Last edited:
Things are getting pretty crazy these days. I keep my handgun next to my pillow and a loaded shotgun in the closet if someone is feeling a little frisky and gets into the house.

Back