Beretta Pistol parts, Hk rifle parts and all makes of mags

m_ridgeway actually looks to have first dibs on the mini 14 mags, so if he defers I'll take them off your hands :beerchug:

m_ridgeway actually looks to have first dibs on the mini 14 mags, so if he defers I'll take them off your hands :beerchug:

Yes. Youre right. Apologies. Let him see and speak. Yours if he declines.
I have no idea how much to ask for? Let's see what google says. 50% of lowest price you can find?
I found a link that says a guy paid $85 each for these but I think this was at height of ban. I found a link to current auction on gunbroker, 2 for $23 plus shipping so let's say $20 shipped.
M-Ridgeway has first right to decline and then Zuk it's up to you.

Blanca Busa said:
Yes. Youre right. Apologies. Let him see and speak. Yours if he declines.
I have no idea how much to ask for? Let's see what google says. 50% of lowest price you can find?
I found a link that says a guy paid $85 each for these but I think this was at height of ban. I found a link to current auction on gunbroker, 2 for $23 plus shipping so let's say $20 shipped.
M-Ridgeway has first right to decline and then Zuk it's up to you.

Send me your pmt info.

:bump:

Can't believe nobody has a Sig or Beretta and doesn't need some extra mags?
Hk? Fn? Anybody?

M-ridgeway yours are going out tomorrow.

Blanca,
I'll take these:

Factory Glock model 19 15rnd mags..3 total..$12.50 each...$40 all 3 shipped.

And I'll check if see any buddies need any of the others.

Send payment info.

Blanca,
Sent back PM on the Glocks,G3's and Beretta's(Sum Beach got me by a minute though) 07-01-2012, 11:20 AM :laugh:
LMK

Blanca,
Sent back PM on the Glocks,G3's and Beretta's(Sum Beach got me by a minute though) 07-01-2012, 11:20 AM :laugh:
LMK

Replied. You and Ogre are interested in the 18rnd AFC mags, Sumbeach wants the 15rnd factory mags.
I sent ogre a pm.

Update and :bump:
Pics that have been deleted are items that have sold.
I still have 6 of the Hk mags, 5 new and 1 slightly scuffed.
All else is available.

Public safety warning.
All hi cap mags I sold to members here have been deemed defective and unsafe for use.
They must be immediately returned to me for proper disposal.

:whistle:

:laugh:

This is what I really feel like doing :banghead:

But hey how was I supposed to know?

Back