glad your ok bobby...

adamnflorida

Registered
i met Bobby  aka (kaosccw) this afternoon to go riding here in orlando...we were going around a turn when he locked up his front brakes and went end over end barely missing a telephone pole..the bike although hit it pretty hard...we were only doing around 50 mph...i just went to hospital to see how he was doing and they said he fractured some ribs and his rist...glad it wasn't worse...thought everyone should know...

Adam

Glad it wasn't too bad, tell him to get better for me bro!
beerchug.gif

I am glad it wasn't worse! Tell kaosccw this household is thinking of him and hope he gets better fast!

MAn sorry to hear about this. I was hoping he was going to make a trip to Jacksonville this weekend to ride with us up here. Tell him to get better and let us know what he needs to get the bike back together.

Keep us updated on how he is doing and what he needs...

i just went and saw him at his house and he is doing alot better...only a matter of time before he is back on the bike again...
beerchug.gif

TY all. Cqn't figure out WHAT happened, I'm pieciing it all back together. Adam stopping by shed some light. I won't see my bike or gear until monday. I broke 2 ribs and my left wrist and can only see crosseyed. I should be back up soon.
crazy.gif
Thanks to all who care.

I went to have the bike taken to the shop. Looks cosmetic, I have more than cosmetic damage with the ribs and such. It's hard to type while crosseyed. Got a DR appointment Thursday and Monday. I'm not sure what happened, but am glad Adam didn't do the same thing. I am happy I had a riding buddy looking out for me. Thanks Adam.

I hope to be back on 2 wheels soon and thanks for all of the kind words.

Wear your gear. I need a new helmet , jacket, and pants. But that's alot better than the alternantive.
beerchug.gif

Back