r1 rear ended by car at 40

gcal

Registered
found this out today on another site.

He was stopped at a red light and was rear-ended by a car going approx. 40 mph. He was thrown about 60 feet onto the hood of a car in front of him. He was taken to St. Joes hospital and later transferred to the trama center at Beaumont in Royal Oak. He is still undergoing testing, but they say he has a few possibly broken ribs, a bruised lung, a crack in his hip, and is having some internal bleeding. He is concious and talking, but is feeling really nasty. We all know what a strong guy Jay is, but keep him in your prayers and hope for a great recovery.

WOW!! He is lucky to be alive. The idiot in the car better get some serious crap thrown at him!

Wow that is awful I am thankful its not as bad as it could have been. I will keep him in my prayers and I hope he gets a speedy recovery.

god .. what a freaking moron... that dude musta been gonna run the light anyway... no freaking clue what was going on around him if he hadn't slowed down any better than that... probably on the frikken phone or something.

That's bad...It a blessing the rider was not killed...Will have him in the prayers...
evil.gif

HOLY CUSS CUSS CUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drivers are REALLY getting lazy and selfish. My friend thinks it's lack of police force pulling people over for stupid driving, I think it's "World revolves around ME" syndrome. Mamma always said it's maybe a little of both

Unreal how the bike and car ended up. He is very fortunate. Hope the guy who hit him had insurance cause thats gonna be an expensive bill.
sad.gif

@(*&#% stupid people... open yer eyes.

I hope Jay recovers quickly

Too many stories of accidents.

Back