A Sort of Bizarre Evening...

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
So, I went to Fun Bike Center to help get Dwayne (Mischivs173) hooked up with some new rubber.

We met there, dropped his bike at the Service Building, and went to the Store. After about an hour of very interesting conversations inside, we went back to Service to retrieve his bike.

While we were getting the paperwork in order, some guy walks in and says he's there to pick up his red 'busa.

"Huh!" I thought.

Then, the service writer asked what his last name was...and he goes "Rowe".

Now excuse me for a minute while I remember that I've been PMing DMRowe all afternoon about why it was he and I had not yet met...and making plans for Bike Night next week...when we'd finally meet up.

I go: "hey...Dennis?" He turns and looks at me...and that was that.

We shooks hands and discussed what a small world it can sometimes be.

Here's a pic of our three 'busas...

After getting Dwayne's new tires installed, we took 'em out to South Mission on a 'break-in' ride...

A couple of pix of that...and, indeed, what a sort of bizarre evening.

:whistle:

FBC1.jpg

FBC2.jpg

FBC3.jpg

You are gonna love having that stock rubber off of it. Looks like you went with the 016's

See it is a small world after all and sometimes the power move us in eddies and currents. I will have to tell you about a chance meeting a can of oil and a whole circle of old and new friends. Hey, did you photo shop that bald spot on my head? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Crazy encounter! A small world for sure. Great pics, thanks!

Mission beach? Looks like you're parked right there by the roller coaster (if it's still there - been ages since I've visited).

See it is a small world after all and sometimes the power move us in eddies and currents. I will have to tell you about a chance meeting a can of oil and a whole circle of old and new friends. Hey, did you photo shop that bald spot on my head? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just cut and pasted it off Lamb's head...:rofl: Don't tell him I said that... :whistle:

Crazy encounter! A small world for sure. Great pics, thanks!

Mission beach? Looks like you're parked right there by the roller coaster (if it's still there - been ages since I've visited).

Roller Coaster is still there, yo...seriously, Dwayne and I were laughing about how it must just be termite-infested...scary. :laugh:

Okay Scar - I am really tired after a long day at work so I barely skimmed with the reading.

The thread said a Bizarre Evening and it was started by Scar, so I new that it had to be good. Then you go into to helping someone buy rubbers and you lost me. :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry, I had to say it! I needed a good laugh. It may not to seem funny to others but I am so tired that anything it funny right now. :rofl: :rofl: You not it is said out of love for family.

Okay Scar - I am really tired after a long day at work so I barely skimmed with the reading.

The thread said a Bizarre Evening and it was started by Scar, so I new that it had to be good. Then you go into to helping someone buy rubbers and you lost me. :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry, I had to say it! I needed a good laugh. It may not to seem funny to others but I am so tired that anything it funny right now. :rofl: :rofl: You not it is said out of love for family.

Well, I, for one, am glad you got charged out of that...:beerchug: :rofl: :laugh:

Back