GhostRiders new busa

hey cool! I don't know anything about sponsors... anyone here have connections? Hittis, I hope your posting up at suzukihayabusa.org about getting a sponsors - there's even more connections go on over there.

The thing I can't figure out, is that there are guys out there on Busas with more power and full bodywork that will only pull about 250 and small change.....what do ya suppose makes yer less powerfull naked bike so much faster.
all_coholic.gif

The thing I can't figure out, is that there are guys out there on Busas with more power and full bodywork that will only pull about 250 and small change.....what do ya suppose makes yer less powerfull naked bike so much faster.
all_coholic.gif

yeah yeah.
If you read in racing forum, we dont have to start all over again how fast the old busa run.

And we dont even need the 685bph engine that Mc-Xpress built! If we wanted more power then 499Bph, we could put a engine like that in.
But we have done it before and can do it again with 499bph engine.

And can I ask how much stronger are the "guys" engines?
smile.gif

Also I have´nt said we dont use full body work riding 270Mph!

/ Hittis

<!--EDIT|Hittis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091546641 -->

hittis, just document it somehow next time. I think being the highest speed on a street bike world record holder would DEFINITELY land you some decent sponsorships

love the look but don't believe the 270 mph hype.

if he was the fastest why not prove it on the flats in the great USA.
smile.gif
If you guys know some company that will help us come over to the "Great USA" dont hesitate to contact us.
We will run 270Mph and only on a asphalt track/road
with the busa using fairing and just a little lowered chassi. (not streamliner!)

For you wondering why on asphalt.
The salt have a limit comparing to downforce and chaindriven wheels. We think it will make the wheel spinn.

Our goal in 1999 was to get sponsors in US, and to set wheelie records there. But when we told them how fast we was aiming for (200Mph), they (Big lubrication companys), just thought we was dumb idiots and it was a big scam.

/ Hittis -

SWT Racing
Box 4287
102 66 Stockholm
Sweden
Fax:0046 8 7760232
Email: patrik@swt-racing.com
Bring the beast to Maxton NC and run it.  I agree it is much harder on salt.

I believe you are very good, but not 19 over the record.  Let us know where you will run in Europe, some of of may come over and watch.  Or at least do a vid, it will really propell you in status for vid sales.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091592494 -->

all_coholic.gif

yeah yeah.
If you read in racing forum, we dont have to start all over again how fast the old busa run.

And we dont even need the 685bph engine that Mc-Xpress built! If we wanted more power then 499Bph, we could put a engine like that in.

smile.gif

/ Hittis
You are correct on the engine, you can only put so much down to the wheel. You also have limits in distance for completion. i wish we did have a spot with a 10 mile strip. I do have a 5 1/2.

hittis, just document it somehow next time.  I think being the highest speed on a street bike world record holder would DEFINITELY land you some decent sponsorships
How very true. Like they told me when I started to do top ends, with out documentation, unfortunatly you did not do it.

all_coholic.gif

yeah yeah.

smile.gif

/ Hittis
You are correct on the engine, you can only put so much down to the wheel.  You also have limits in distance for completion.  i wish we did have a spot with a 10 mile strip.  I do have a 5 1/2.
Well a 5 kilometer long is enough, if the tires dont blister this time
smile.gif

The time when we drived 400+ kph, there was a 5km highway.
2 kilometer longstraight, just a little turn where you could drive about 250kph through and then a 3 kilometer long straight again. Like I said earlier, its the brake distance who is crucial becouse the lack of great tires for thoose speeds.

And we have very well documented papers what we have done. TV/news papers/MC magazines/guinness etc... concerning the high speed wheelies. Totally we have 11 world record of high speed wheelies. We just not have any documented 270mph run... yet ;)

smile.gif

Maybe use the DVD multi angle button - now THAT would be something.  anyway, still looking forward to the next one... and the next one..and the next...
Ok, I have talk to the editors, we will use a multi angle button. So you can choose what camera will be shown!

And we use 4! cameras on the bike(s)

consider your wish come true!

/ Hittis

all_coholic.gif

yeah yeah.

smile.gif

/ Hittis
Yeah I read the racing forum, and commented there also.
Just document it next time dude.......don't go chucking big numbers around with absolutely no proof, or documentation.......
BTW....if yer that fast why are you not in guiness???
If I were that fast, I'd have big proof to back up the claims!!!
And I know yer an awesome rider......won't argue that for a sec!!!

all_coholic.gif

yeah yeah.

smile.gif

/ Hittis
You are correct on the engine, you can only put so much down to the wheel.  You also have limits in distance for completion.  i wish we did have a spot with a 10 mile strip.  I do have a 5 1/2.
Well a 5 kilometer long is enough, if the tires dont blister this time
smile.gif

The time when we drived 400+ kph, there was a 5km highway.
2 kilometer longstraight, just a little turn where you could drive about 250kph through and then a 3 kilometer long straight again. Like I said earlier, its the brake distance who is crucial becouse the lack of great tires for thoose speeds.

And we have very well documented papers what we have done. TV/news papers/MC magazines/guinness etc... concerning the high speed wheelies. Totally we have 11 world record of high speed wheelies. We just not have any documented 270mph run... yet ;)
These I've seen, and they are impressive to say the least!!

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091771097 -->

smile.gif

all_coholic.gif

yeah yeah.

smile.gif

/ Hittis
Stronger???.....not quite sure what ya mean, durability or power??
and what does it have to do with it??

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091771277 -->

all_coholic.gif

Stronger???.....not quite sure what ya mean, durability or power??
and what does it have to do with it??
More horse power.

/ Hittis

Back