different pics of the Zx14....Not bad

Big bike...
rock.gif

I'd really have to see one in person. But these are the best pictures of the ZX14 that I have seen so far. Not to shabby.

Anyone know when this bike will be in the showroom.

I'm a '93 ZX11er.  My riding buddy has a 'Busa, so we visit each others sites ( www.bigbikeworld.com ).  We're all brothers on 2 wheels:D  I remember when the 'Busa 1st came out.  The copper color.  Everyone thought that was the ugliest thing(Bugleys, we called 'em)....but it kinda starts to grow on ya after a while.  I think the ZX14 is doin' that to me.  I've got too many mods on mine to go out and get a new bike.  Would you buy your girlfriend new tits and then run right out and get a new girlfriend???   At 1st I thought BLAAAHH!  But seeing it with a rider and all of the things (like fuel injection, brakes, etc.) that we talk about wishing for on the 11's on bigbikeworld, they incorperated them into this new bike.
You know someone will always be making one bigger and faster...you'd go broke trying to keep up!
P.S. - nice site

<!--EDIT|bratt68
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128129028 -->

I think the 14 is pretty sharp except for the black on the sides. Can't really see it much in these pictures, but from a sideview I just don't like it. I really like those blue wheels on that gixxer.

Back