Genii

HAYABUSA1340

Registered
Has anyone ever put a chain and sprockets on a busa with 9,000 miles on it i took my bike to the dealership and they told me that my chain moves side to side on the back sprocket that i need a chain and sprokets. I took it to the dealership cause the back wheel is making a poping noise when i roll the bike.

is there slack in the chain? are the adjusters set all the way? how much play was there on the back sprocket? it sounds like your chain is stretched.

popping from your back wheel?? only thing that could be is something in your tire, or something with the chain and sprockets.. so it they ain't gonna do anything about it and its covered.. giver hell and let them deal with it when its totally shot..

dealer sounds like they are retarded!???

Extended warranty DOES NOT cover any wear and tear items like a chain and sprockets.... ???

Post some pics of your chain and sprocket... :poke:

I know they dont want to do nothing about it i just put new michelin pilot pures on it inch and maybe half of slack in the chain

Sorry no pixs the sprocket and chain are fine i know what a wore out chain and sprockets look like its annoying the poping noise

They have to cover my poping noise i have comming from the back wheel looks like im goin to have to tell the dealer fix it or my lawyer will take over guess thats the best way to get it fixed cause its annoying as h ll

11k miles on my chain and sprockets and nothing like that... anyone had the back wheel off lately? maybe its way out of alignment? i dunno, just thinking out loud. Pics might be very helpful, hard to say a whole lot without them

Has anyone heard of such a thing with the back wheel poping when rolled the chain glades smooth so idk hope you guys can come up with something for me.....

not a clue, post a vid... never heard of such a thing.. gonna need to see and hear it to help further sorry.

A Bad bearing, or a tight spot in the chain riding up on the sprocket and then letting go? Roll and stop your tire and push up on your chain from the bottom at intervals of 3-4 inches. You might have a tight spot. Just found this on a guys 05 that i met in town.

Makes the sound rolling forward correct? Cuz my back brake will click when rolled backwards.

I know there isnt to much of anything but a chain and sprockets and wheel bearing i think it mite be the wheel bearing but im not real sure myself but thank you all for your best knowledge

Back