Gen II with CF wheels on it ? Who's ridin' em ?

So, 1K wheels are simply interchangeable with the Busa?
So, on my 05' would I look for 05' 1K wheels?

how many are going to really need the performance difference between a good forged wheel and the CF wheel?

You buy the CF wheel because you want the most advanced wheel out there even if your own riding skills are middle of the road..

While you are at it, you could also upgrade to ceramic brakes for about $5000 :)

the 1000 wheels will need a set of spacers, i think a board member sells them for a small fee,, you will need to mill the brake hanger as well, which can be a pita if you dont want to take it off ,, but the wheels are super inexpensive and as lite as most forged stuff,

as for not needing cf id say your correct and id say most dont need a 190hp busa either

the 1000 wheels will need a set of spacers, i think a board member sells them for a small fee,, you will need to mill the brake hanger as well, which can be a pita if you dont want to take it off ,, but the wheels are super inexpensive and as lite as most forged stuff,

as for not needing cf id say your correct and id say most dont need a 190hp busa either
aww heck, horsepower is sort of like money... can never have enough.. but my busa is only about 160hp.. :) now if I could learn to use the power..

So, 1K wheels are simply interchangeable with the Busa?
So, on my 05' would I look for 05' 1K wheels?
Tom, talk to John (GixerHP) about the spacers.. :) then send me the wheels so I can let you know if they will really fit... :whistle:

Back