Gen 3 Performance

I didnt had time to ride it after i mount them i have a few questions did you run the bike after the instalation or did mount them and took the bike to flash and tune? Did noticed any change?
I didn’t get to feel before and after. I won the silver raffle bike from MooreMafia so they were already in there. I do have another Gen3 but it’s got Yosh exhaust, Sprint road filter and stock stacks, the silver bike does make more power but also has Brock’s exhaust, Billet stacks and Sprint race filter and I’m sure more time on the dyno.

I'm curious, mine were kinda rough, I had to hit all the edges with 320 grit sand paper to debur some edges... How were yours
Very nice finish i didnt use any sand paper just a fast clean up and i bolted them in i still haven ride the bike im taking her to the dyno tune very soon ill post the final results

Bolted on and tried them.. I'm waiting for a map switch for the Power Commander before I get the bike tuned. The ECU will be tuned for pump gas the Power Commander will be tuned for race gas

one thing i do not agree with

ceramic wheel bearings will not make 1hp extra - that is pipe dreams IMHO
They might allow for easier rolling which frees up hp on the dyno...one would have to do a dyno run before and after installation to know.....something which I'm sure he has done....

They might allow for easier rolling which frees up hp on the dyno...one would have to do a dyno run before and after installation to know.....something which I'm sure he has done....
My bike was dyno run with old stock wheels
And Also with my CF wheels complete with ceramic wheel bearings

The answer slightly less , May be due to less load on the drum that was in 2017

Ceramic bearings wore out
Did a other run with steel bearings and guess what

Same result as near as damit
All on same dyno I have used since 2012

There you have it then, dyno proof...good to know.

Were the tires the same on both the wheels and bearings?

Of course it's real, along with lighter sprockets, wheels etc. Every little bit ads up. The less work the motor has to do the more gets put to the ground. Is it noticeable... Probably not... But it's there. If it weren't, race teams would use all heavy duty stuff and never worry about silly bs like that

Of course it's real, along with lighter sprockets, wheels etc. Every little bit ads up. The less work the motor has to do the more gets put to the ground. Is it noticeable... Probably not... But it's there. If it weren't, race teams would use all heavy duty stuff and never worry about silly bs like that
I don't recall mentioning it wasn't real...I just attached a link to a video from Moore Mafia who is the expert on the subject.

Race teams do many changes and manufacturer teams have a bottomless box to draw from......I know superbike series bikes use stock style wheel bearings and seem to not be too fussed over ceramic ones.

I was always told even tire pressure can affect the dyno. My thoughts are this… no dyno is going to read the same as someone else’s dyno. If we start throwing in tire pressure, types of bearings and god knows what else…then you’ll never know the true number.
Use it as intended, a tool for tuning and let the tools argue hp numbers. Lol.

I don't recall mentioning it wasn't real...I just attached a link to a video from Moore Mafia who is the expert on the subject.

Race teams do many changes and manufacturer teams have a bottomless box to draw from......I know superbike series bikes use stock style wheel bearings and seem to not be too fussed over ceramic ones.
Sorry Bumblebee, I miss coded that was meant for Mark saying he didn't buy it. Well I would probably agree bearings alone wouldn't free up a whole horsepower, the effects would be minimal and the only way to truly know is to have the world's most accurate Dino and Dino back to back not when your bearings wear out and then replaced however long later where there's too many other variables in place. The point I make is when you get down to the miniscule effects like that there is no one single item that's going to show a big enough increase to see or feel it. But when you start adding things together, like lighter Hardware, lighter chain and sprocket kits, bearings even lighter tires it all adds up. Maybe at the end of the day you can spend probably 2000 $2,000 or so on lightened products and may get minimal horsepower gains in the end. Will it make a difference to us probably not but when you have people that are Grudge Racing all that adds up to tenths of a second. If you listened to his video he backs up what I said as well. He wasn't saying berries alone I do believe he said adding stuff together even so far as taking the O-rings out of your chain for every ounce of performance it would add up. Disclaimer don't beat me up for spelling and grammar I didn't feel like typing this and I used to talk to text LOL

Back