Gen 3 Performance

Robert 0046

Registered
As for now lowered stretched Sprint filtered CT Exhaust and the marble mod in it lets start this Gen 3 Performance tread its running good but we want more

Screenshot_20210929-192813_WhatsApp.jpg

The CT Meg is looking very tidy , I like that choice over the longer CT version , but both do look the business . What arm are you using , chrome molly ? Lowered , it is looking pretty and stout , I guess you are waiting on the master tuners to crack the code to set her free and racing , good job bro .
Youre right thank you so much yes its an Evil swingarm

Hi Toad, this has been posted a few times...is this what you see on TV commercials to advertise the gen 3?

(Had to mention it was posted a few times or @hayabuser will have kittens......)
I will have to add some inside knowledge for you's then , so my posts are different lmao ... No Suzuki launch control was used in that drag , and I think my old mate would have gone quicker on the stock Gen 2 , and we know the riders and they know of me old mate .
That Ad is on Aussie tv , whenever motorsport general and motorcycle sport is on commercial stations , like came on while the US Grand Prix aired the other day .

Last edited:
Back