Arata vs Brocks CT Meg

SS4Luck

Registered
So I’m looking to jump to a full ti exhaust and I’ve narrowed it down to these to. Price point is basically the same. Brocks is definitly
More popular, but Arata seemed to be a big hit with the Gen 2 crowd.

Brock’s says CT Meg won’t be in stock till March. Arata is in the shelf. I would enjoy being different from every other busa out there, and my chassis guy runs Arata on all his track only bikes and customers bikes. I’m just a bit gun shy to pull the trigger with no one running one on a gen 3 and being able to report back lol

Bike already has a CM tune with carbon smith stacks, all emissions deleted, stretched, lowered and light weight. It has an M4 Tech 1 on it currently but it’s begging to be switched up with some cool blue exhaust pipes lol

Be different from ME and the million others!

I take it the make the same power? How do the Arata pipes sound to you at the different rev ranges?

if you want to b different, you will find yourself in uncharted territory once in awhile. if you aren’t chasing max hp and you like the look, i would say go for it.

Went ahead and ordered the Arata Delta 2 system, worst case is it just looks cool. I’d imagine it can’t make any less power than my M4 lol. My chassis guy swears by Arata to his track customers so I put some weight into his rec’s knowing his track win history.
if you want to b different, you will find yourself in uncharted territory once in awhile. if you aren’t chasing max hp and you like the look, i would say go for it.
I haven’t heard it on a busa, but a few K67 friends have them on their bikes and they are my favorite sound for that bike.

Yeah I found enough Gen 2 info to know those guys loved them, figure it can’t hurt.

Picture of the whole bike/exhaust is their delta 1 system, second pic is the can I ordered

361EF239-9204-4F6F-ACB9-11FD5E429F8F.jpeg

137335FE-4334-4FC4-B72A-26416B05EC6B.jpeg

Uh what’s that little pipe doing there in the first picture?
Nice shape of can though!
looks like a “drone killer.” exh companies can added those dead end tubes to reduce exhaust drone at cruising speed. ive been seening those on import exh systems from japan for a long time.

This guy runs Arata..is the m4 forsale? Too bad your aren’t closer to TX

View attachment 1659310
The M4 will be when I get the Arata put on.

That’s the “fastest” gen 3 so far too and he had a Brock’s and switched to the Arata. Gen 2 guys liked were light, that they made power and weren’t screaming loud. So I ordered the short version to get light, power and obnoxious noise

I’m going to dyno the bike with the M4 then again with the Arata just to see. Bike has a CM flash, carbon smith stacks, sprint F1 filter, all emissions deleted. We’ll see how close it gets to the magic 185 wheel number ‍♂️

Back