Needed idea and mods

Gen3Busa

Registered
Hey busa lovers, so I have my gen 3 and having issues finding good mods or the correct mods. I like to extend my swingarm, switch out my levers, lower the rear, leds .... really need good exhaust options, slip on I think and I kinda want stay duals, but I want it to be aggressive asf. Any idea will help thanks everyone

Hey busa lovers, so I have my gen 3 and having issues finding good mods or the correct mods. I like to extend my swingarm, switch out my levers, lower the rear, leds .... really need good exhaust options, slip on I think and I kinda want stay duals, but I want it to be aggressive asf. Any idea will help thanks everyone
Having a hard time finding mods for a busa....sorry you aren't working the Google buttons good enough.

So many mods it's stupid

Evil swingarm, ASV levers, any of the lowering options from Schnitz catalog, Austin racing will be the most obnoxious slip on(s)

LEDs you’re on your own but I’d call all things chrome. Seems to be the type of bikes they build

This thread has all the mods you would ever need...

Someone is going to get an awesome bike....

Having a hard time finding mods for a busa....sorry you aren't working the Google buttons good enough.

So many mods it's stupid
Not I am working Google, Amazon, and every site that pops up, but I am new to the busa world and the gen 3 seems to be on the lower end of having mods, my 2 600s I had they had mods for days... lol

Evil swingarm, ASV levers, any of the lowering options from Schnitz catalog, Austin racing will be the most obnoxious slip on(s)

LEDs you’re on your own but I’d call all things chrome. Seems to be the type of bikes they build
I heard ASV levers were mid at best and had alot of issues, I found a nice pair that match my paint but I held off cause all the info out there saying it's not a quality product....

I heard ASV levers were mid at best and had alot of issues, I found a nice pair that match my paint but I held off cause all the info out there saying it's not a quality product....

Dudes that cheap out have issues sometimes. The C5s are well built and issue free in my experience. I spend more time looking for screw drivers than it took to install them too ‍

68BCEB9A-C965-4E06-8200-56ADECB66D02.jpeg

Dudes that cheap out have issues sometimes. The C5s are well built and issue free in my experience. I spend more time looking for screw drivers than it took to install them too ‍

View attachment 1667047

+1
I've had several sets of ASV's on different machines.
They have the finest adjustment of Any levers on the market, and are high quality with great customer service.
Covid hit them hard like everyone else in Southern California(total shutdown), so if there is any truth to the rumors of ASV having issues, that would have been why.

+1
I've had several sets of ASV's on different machines.
They have the finest adjustment of Any levers on the market, and are high quality with great customer service.
Covid hit them hard like everyone else in Southern California(total shutdown), so if there is any truth to the rumors of ASV having issues, that would have been why.
I’ve had their cheap ones have pivot points fail/wear out. But it was also when I was still riding 600s and beat the hell out of everything. I’ve put F5s on multiple bikes (mine and my friends) and have friends that have them on stunt bikes even with no issues. They’re local to me and one of the cool things for a lot of newer people is you can pick up from their storefront where they’ll even help with installs. They have a decent amount of local events in their parking lot too. Definitly a cool company.

Back