Gen 3 Gearing

Sorry but do you mean you believe marketing bumph from someone who wants you to buy their exhaust???

Lets see some proper independent dyno pulls and before & after exhaust / ECU tuning charts before we believe any of that nonsense me-thinks!!
The STOCK bikes...

For right now all we're going to get is very measured opinions on the gen 3, nobody wants to say anything too negative because they know they probably won't be invited to any more Suzuki bike intro's. Every company does that though when having their products reviewed... it's a way to keep the info flow positive until they get product sold.

We won't get any real dyno info until people who have no vested interest in the bike, like selling it, or performance parts for it, start posting up some info.

Personally I think it will be a blast to ride, just like the other gens of Hayabusa. I have been hearing the power flattens out on top tho.... which sucks because I love a power delivery that build's up to an eye flattening, rip your arms out of their sockets rush at redline :race:

Hi. I am geared with an over drive 5th and 6th 1.08 in 5th and .96 in 6th with a 20 tooth up front and a 38 rear and a 200/60/17 rear tire tooth. OH it revs to 13500 RPM over rev to 14600.
Hi. It is not a stock motor, but a custom build with a lot of parts from DME. It is built for the street and Land speed racing, but I do not have to stick to any rules like the ones in XDA racing. On the street I will use VP X98 at 400HP or so. On LSR 800 to about 1000 HP.

Back