Issues with engine noise on 2022 Busa 300 miles

Cloud Senpai

Registered
Randomly today while riding, the engine started make a ticking noise that gets louder with low idle.(letting clutch out from a dead stop) the ticking sound is very noticeable when accelerating in 1st gear. I will be taking the bike in to have it checked, but does anyone else have this issue with the gen 3? No mods have been added and everything seems to be normal, even oil level.

Randomly today while riding, the engine started make a ticking noise that gets louder with low idle.(letting clutch out from a dead stop) the ticking sound is very noticeable when accelerating in 1st gear. I will be taking the bike in to have it checked, but does anyone else have this issue with the gen 3? No mods have been added and everything seems to be normal, even oil level.
Look at your Vin what's the last 3 digits? To see if the build number is near mine...

@BusaDawg1
@groran1000
@sixpack577
@Cloud Senpai
and @all others

what i already wrote (feeled) over 1000 times
control the f..king carrier bolts inside clutch hub at ALL busa from ´99 to ´12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read what issue @Bumblebee already had only a week ago or so with his busa - damn

or this could be the final result

and have a look at suzuki´s bulletin

bild 1.jpg

bild 2.jpg

and sorry in agvance for my following straight ´n harsh words :
all those owners of the busa ´99 -´12 who ignore this bulletin and my homepage with the frightening pics are in my view idiotic ignorants !

sorry dears

i misread the age wrongly
- i read 2022 as 2002

but if the 2022 clutch is noisy control there too the bolts to be on the safe side
although usually suzuki uses since 2013/2014 "glue" at the bolts while first assembling in the manufactury.

@BusaDawg1
@groran1000
@sixpack577
@Cloud Senpai
and @all others

what i already wrote (feeled) over 1000 times
control the f..king carrier bolts inside clutch hub at ALL busa from ´99 to ´12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read what issue @Bumblebee already had only a week ago or so with his busa - damn

or this could be the final result

and have a look at suzuki´s bulletin

View attachment 1642349

View attachment 1642350

and sorry in agvance for my following straight ´n harsh words :
all those owners of the busa ´99 -´12 who ignore this bulletin and my homepage with the frightening pics are in my view idiotic ignorants !
One would think with a bike at this age and kms, this issue would have been looked after....if I was the first owner from '09 and it had never been done by me than that's one thing...as a testament that this happened after 50,000kms is pretty good...

I'd say more importantly, pay attention to your bike for anything out of the ordinary and don't ignore it but react to it....

Back