Gen 3 busa in the pipe

Yawn, yup. Sad. Suzuki hates $ apparently.
Suzuki will sell more of these than the GSX-S/F line I think.

I agree Suzuki seems to have given up on "hyper bike superiority." Kawasaki has won that war.
I'm not sure what direction Suzuki is going in anymore, are they going for nostalgia or mundane daily riders or what?

I still love my Busa though.

I don't know if it is a Japanese thing or what, but Lexus follows a similar routine. My Lexus LS460 was out for 6 years before a refresh, and 11 years before they replaced it. Unfortunately they replaced it going in a complete opposite direction of where most people wanted them to go. Suzuki seems to hang this model out there with only a refresh 10 years ago. I think they should have factories in each country they sell in. This way they can build the bikes or cars that the people in those countries want the most. I know its not financially feasible, but it would be great for us in America. I'm selfish

99 was the year the busa went “fastest production bike” I thought? 2019 would’ve been the perfect anniversary to make it the top dawg again with a new gen 3 and bigger hp to compete with the new gsxr, cause damn those things are fast!!

Boooooooooo
Looks about as exciting as the last Katana Suzuki made.

And, from what I've seen in recent years, the sportbike fad has really died off.
The first sounds of spring used to be all the squids on 600's buzzing around.
Now it's mainly just the real sport riders, and has beens like myself who borrow a bike on occasion(which are few and far between anymore). Even the Va, NC, SC beach scene doesn't have nearly the bikes it used to.
I'm less than 30 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway too, riding here is great.
I'm guessing the squids have grown older, and the majority libtard youth aren't interested. So companies keep trying to target them with the next latest n greatest slow pos, much like Hardly-Ableson and their even smaller cc bikes.
Bah.

Is that a
square headlight
on that bike ?

:confused:

s4k0enr2jrp11.jpg

Gentlemen... I think we are collectively a dying breed... I never thought I would live to see the day that the title of "worlds fastest sportbike" wouldn't be worth the manufacturing cost and R&D.... I guess the millennials want their electric bikes... or maybe interest is dying off altogether.

And if true, sales will drop off, there will be leftover 18s so who will buy the 19 which is really an 18 for $15,000? Sounds like Suzuki has missed an opportunity, maybe on purpose. Honda did when they discontinued production of their Blackbird.:confused:

Maybe they will do a 19.5... Smh... they can’t wonder why busa sales suck. Same bike for 10 years $6,000 08 or a 18 for $15,000. $9,000 paint job sign me up.. Suzuki the next Victory?

Back