Gen 3 busa in the pipe

Yes I'm sure it's just another 'concept' bike but I sure love the colour scheme on this particular Suzuki. Been keeping the image on my phone for over 4 months now - just in case I win the lottery one day (which probably isn't going to happen as I'm too cheap to buy tickets....)

All I can say is Suzuki had better get off their arses if they want to stay viable in the future. They currently have no dedicated sport tour bike, no hyper bike and their cruisers are dated.

The GSXR, GSX/Katana, V-Strom and SV line seem to be doing well.

I can see a GSX sport tour platform coming, they seem to be expanding that line even though it is based on old tech.

From what I am reading/watching these days it seems only Kawasaki is exploring new avenues with the H2 line, hard to say where they will go with the ZX14R.

I haven't seen Yamaha and Honda building anything new and stellar these days other than Honda re-visiting the Gold Wing.

IF a gen 3 Hayabusa were to come into existence, Suzuki would have announced it by now...maybe the pandemic has delayed such an announcement, one will probably never know.

I’d believe it when Suzuki announces it!. These magazines also jumped on the wagon when it was rumoured to be “discontinued” permanently.

I doubt that I’ll ever upgrade to the new one if the time comes, prefer to spend that cash on upgrading the current rides to poop all over it.... Well the LE already does.

Back