Gen 3 busa in the pipe

Suzuki renewing
the trademarked
name "Hayabusa"
is a good thing .

http://www.suzukicycles.com/Product Lines/Cycles/Products/Hayabusa/2019/GSX1300R.aspx

5be79bb22f0d697e58789c45.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I would copy and paste link to Suzuki's website confirming the Hayabusa will continue.

Click here.

" ... customizers worldwide are obsessively devoted to the Hayabusa and we are looking forward to continuing its legacy ..." - quote from Kerry Graeber Suzuki’s Vice President in Dec 2018

I might wait another year but after that Im pulling the plug and going with a Ninja I think. I have heard every rumor under the sun about the bus and its getting old. The last thing I read recently was that they are retiring the bike completely due to Euro b.s. emission controls etc. Im a patient man but Im running out.

I might wait another year but after that Im pulling the plug and going with a Ninja I think. I have heard every rumor under the sun about the bus and its getting old. The last thing I read recently was that they are retiring the bike completely due to Euro b.s. emission controls etc. Im a patient man but Im running out.

You have to do what you have to do....I see a new Busa coming in the next while as it is the flagship bike for Suzuki and they won't let it die. They copyrighted the name at least.

I think it will be supercharged and aiming directly at the H2...who knows, maybe they'll be smart about it and develop a much needed dedicated sport tour bike using the same platform.

Back