rumble concept cyclop undertail

I had these things for sale on the PashnitBusa.com site, then their US Distributor dropped them. Called Rumble Concepts, they said the Cyclops Undertail is no longer in production and they weren't making it anymore for the Gen-I.

Anyone know any different? Were you buying stock a dealer had?

no offense but that thing is hideous! heres the one i bought also from 1tail.com

tail.jpg

I have an issue with the signal lights. how do they stay in place? I have not started the install yet. I am gathering info right now

Mine came mounted after i had it painted i put them back with hot glue

the cyclops was on my 06 when i bought it, it was also the first thing i changed on the bike
Posted via Mobile Device

here is my progress. The cyclop is still offered through several U.S. companies. Rumble is based in canada but have a large distributor in N.Y.- as far as the photo from djsin, this is the top gun from extreme graphics and they are no longer in business.Also, I think the cyclops is HOT and it has the most leds and brightest leds in the busa undertail market

P1010133.jpg

P1010134.jpg

P1010135.jpg

P1010136.jpg

P1010137.jpg

P1010138.jpg

The undertail was drop shipped from canada through 1tail.com Rumble imports has a list of U.S. dealers on their website

I will be painting the undertail in my next step. I got a paint kit from colorite.com- primer,paint(YD8 metallic sonic silver 2005 hayabusa) and clear coat. So far everything is going well. If I can get the wiring right, it will be gravy from there. I will keep yall posted

Back