Guy who rode from L.A. to N.C. -- ya still here?

bjewell

Registered
Last year, a gentleman from Los Angeles posted pics of his trip to and from North Carolina. I found the thread really inspiring, but I was in Tokyo at the time. I'm back with my Bus in Sacramento, and had some comfort questions about such a long trip. Are you still here? :- )

Thanks!

Tq

wow thats crazy. i rode 455miles one time on a 600rr to the beach and back and it about killed me. i dont think it would be a problem on the busa but 6k mile trip!? wow

Last year, a gentleman from Los Angeles posted pics of his trip to and from North Carolina.  I found the thread really inspiring, but I was in Tokyo at the time.  I'm back with my Bus in Sacramento, and had some comfort questions about such a long trip.  Are you still here?  :- )

Thanks!

Tq
Did you try doing a search on the old thread? That would be really cool to see. Good luck!

PM BA BUSA is 2 weeks.  He just picked up a new '08 Busa(in North or South Carolina), gonna ride around the bash, then ride all the way to Los Angeles, ride the SoCal 3 day ride event(1100+miles), then ride home to the bay area  
bowdown.gif

here's the write-up from a guy who did the 100CCC on a Busa (that's 50 hours to get from Jacksonville, Florida to San Diego, California and 50 hours to get back) pretty amazing
bowdown.gif

100CCC linky

wow that 100ccc looks kinda nuts but i'de like to do its since i only live a 1 outa jacksonville and would love to go for a long ride

Projekt is on his way from CA to the Bash right now as we speak! Tomorrow, he'll be leaving Albuquerque to continue along the way!

--Wag--

Back