Top secret American spy plane returns to Earth after seven months...

Takeuon

Registered
I found this to be quite interesting. Had not heard of this project...anyone familiar with it?

Top secret American spy plane returns to Earth after seven months... but U.S. still won't say what it was doing in space.

The U.S.'s first unmanned re-entry spacecraft landed at an airfield today, seven months after it was launched.
At the end of the seven-month mission, the X-37B's exact purpose remained shrouded in secrecy when it touched-down at at Vandenberg Air Force Base on the California coast 130 miles north west of Los Angeles.

It was launched by an Atlas 5 rocket from Cape Canaveral, Florida, on April 22, with a maximum mission duration of 270 days and is suspected of being an advanced spy plane.

READ MORE HERE------> X-37B secret unmanned space shuttle returns to Earth | Mail Online

If it's a secret, why are we talking about it? :laugh:

We're not, you are.....:whistle:

"Yes Agent, thats him right over there, he was the guy talkin about your space spy plane"

:laugh:

Secret Service Agent.jpg

Spy pic of the pilot . I got it from Wikileaks. :rofl:

Luke02.jpg

I read about the plane but had no idea it was up for seven months ?
How'd they stay up so long ?
Seven months ? No shuttle mission ever even cane close to this in time length .

Last edited:
Nowadays you can't totaly cover up anything. There's too many people on the earth. You have to give the news a good base story and keep our nations secrets where they need to be. It is cool getting this much info.

Spy pic of the pilot . I got it from Wikileaks. :rofl:

Luke02.jpg

I read about the plane but had no idea it was up for seven months ?
How'd they stay up so long ?
Seven months ? No shuttle mission ever even cane close to this in time length

It's actually unmanned. But then again if Luke Skywalker is the pilot then who knows....he could be using "The Force" :whistle:

:laugh:

it took a decade to develop and it looks like a miniature version of the manned sized one... :whistle: And we wonder why we have a 13+ Trillion dollar deficit :banghead:

its cool that it was up that long but really they just seemed to have created a remote control satellite that they can call back to earth and land. Probably the government's new "green" initiative... "We wont rain space junk on your land" program. I'd bet we have more sinister things orbiting the earth ???

Last edited:
Did you read about the two stow away kids from Ca lost in the unmanned spyplane for 7 months~?~ :laugh:

This craft was designed not to destroy enemy satellites, but to capture them. Imagine the political ramifications if we were to capture a Chinese satellite that was armed, thus in violation of the space non-proliferation treaty. It would give us the excuse to put weapons in space (if they're not already there). It would complete the SDI goals.

This craft was designed not to destroy enemy satellites, but to capture them. Imagine the political ramifications if we were to capture a Chinese satellite that was armed, thus in violation of the space non-proliferation treaty. It would give us the excuse to put weapons in space (if they're not already there). It would complete the SDI goals.

Very interesting :agree:

who said it didnt have someone else crap in its cargo bay when it returned:whistle:

There are many things we don't know.........one I do know, however......

KAL 007 was shot down by a MiG fighter in 1983 after purportedly flying into Soviet air space. (Korean Air Lines Flight 007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) That flight was used by a test flight of a stealth fighter, when it was still in development. One of the prototypes was flown to South Korea to test North Korean radar systems. The flight went off without a hitch. Monitors decided to test Chinese air space. Again, the plane went undetected. Why not really push the envelope? Yep, they went into Russian air space. The problem was that in 1983, the Chinese got Soviet leftover junk radar systems and North Korean got leftover Chinese junk. The state-of-the-art Soviet systems detected the craft and scrambled MiG interceptors. The Stealth couldn't match the speed of the much faster MiG, so the pilot was left trying to devise a way to get away from the fighters. He picked up a commercial airliner in the distance. He flew under the commercial plane, then popped up directly in front of it. He believed that the intercepting fighters would see that it was a commercial airliner and wouldn't dare shoot it down. He was wrong.

I like the X43 project.....almost 7,000mph or 9.6MACH... :thumbsup:

Now if I could just get a ride on one... :laugh:

Back