Gen 3 busa in the pipe

This is probably already been put out but I'm on my phone and it's too hard to try to scroll through all this so I'll just put it out there. I found an article on rideapart that showed schematics for the exhaust system for the new Hayabusa. Secondly I saw a note from Suzuki corporation on their website that states that they will be discontinuing the Hayabusa for Europe only add that the US version will continue. So maybe we will get a 3rd generation for 2020.

This is probably already been put out but I'm on my phone and it's too hard to try to scroll through all this so I'll just put it out there. I found an article on rideapart that showed schematics for the exhaust system for the new Hayabusa. Secondly I saw a note from Suzuki corporation on their website that states that they will be discontinuing the Hayabusa for Europe only add that the US version will continue. So maybe we will get a 3rd generation for 2020.
That schematic is on one of these threads somewhere...

So I got really tired of zuk being asleep at the wheel I went out and bought a brand new zx14. Went to the dark side I guess. Anyway because its always the way it works with me I can say with almost certainty that there will be a 3rd gen hayabusa coming out for 2020. It will be nasty. I know this cause of me buying a new zx14. So for those waiting,,,,your welcome...lol.

So I got really tired of zuk being asleep at the wheel I went out and bought a brand new zx14. Went to the dark side I guess. Anyway because its always the way it works with me I can say with almost certainty that there will be a 3rd gen hayabusa coming out for 2020. It will be nasty. I know this cause of me buying a new zx14. So for those waiting,,,,your welcome...lol.

Pics please!

If you are going to leave Suzuki, the ZX14R is a good choice as it's the only other big bore bruiser out there and a good one at that.

There's lots of talk and hope for a decent Gen 3 Busa but who knows, maybe Suzuki will hang up it's trophy for having the fastest production bike at one time and be satisfied with that...

Yamaha didn't enter the arena, Honda hung up it's trophy, the only one that has been pursuing the world title is Kawasaki and maybe it won after all.

Here is a pic. I like the color combo.

20190315_155401.jpg

Sorry but the first Kat was special, this is just plastic on a parts-bin special. It's not new or even special. Suzuki has a history of models that lead the direction of the industry, namely the GSXRs and Hayabusa. It really seems like Suzuki has lost it's way. Hopefully they can get a credible Gen 3 out soon or I think you would have to conclude the company we all know and love, and were proud to spend our money on, is gone.

Back