Gen 2 turbo street bike build

Robs fixed the wastegate issue and also fabricated the dump pipe to fit better after the altercation. Hopefully shes back on the dyno today!
IMG_2903.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

IMG_2911.jpg

thats good tho.. sometimes real sticky tires rob HP on the dyno... thats what i was thinking about. Hopefully rob straps that bitch down real well and gives it hell. The most he ever posted (on here anyway) on a bike was mid 500ish if i recall. He had traction issues with the bike on the dyno, but the bike was capable of more. That was years ago... but i remember the thread vaguely..... I FOUND the thread!!!!!!!!! Project "Serenity" the 500+HP Streetbike Build. | Turbo
I was reading that thread the other day! lol. I think my biggest restriction is going to be the intercooler core size. Ill be happy with anything over 500whp. Really happy with 600. But lets be honest anything over 500whp is just bragging rights LOL!

I was reading that thread the other day! lol. I think my biggest restriction is going to be the intercooler core size. Ill be happy with anything over 500whp. Really happy with 600. But lets be honest anything over 500whp is just bragging rights LOL!
The bike will come out great... he took his time and he knows this baby is gonna be in the public eye, He BETTER knock it outta the park! it looks great already. My biggest concern would be having that air system worked out and plumbed with good solenoids and regulators and that damn onboard compressor. I seen the hits u like doing.......... u dont need to be fussing with an air system. sometimes the little stuff drives ya nuts. unless u just use a bottle...... u could.

Don’t use haul bikes for shipping. They had my bike for almost 2 months.
No chance I would ever use haul bikes again. When I had my H2 carbon shipped to me from california they quoted me 2-3 weeks. It took them 3 months and they damaged the bike. I had to fight them to get it covered and i didnt recieve payment for the damage for a year. Then they took $1000 deductible out of what they owed me.

Yeah I think anything over 400whp you can take on just about anyone and be like a great white on the streets lol. Good luck on the build.

Yeah I think anything over 400whp you can take on just about anyone and be like a great white on the streets lol. Good luck on the build.
Lol around here 400whp gets you in the top 10. We have nth Moto here in the city and they build vipers that go high 2s 60-130 and low 2s 100-150 that’s on the street. That is pretty hard to do and after 150mph those vipers keep putting more power down. By the time you hit 150 on a bike you better have all the power laid down and be out in front and hope you can keep them back there. When racing cars you have to get in front and stay there. You ain’t going to drive around a high hp car. Bikes use to be the head hunts but now the cars are top dogs. Better have deep pockets to build a bike to play with the real big boy cars.

Lol around here 400whp gets you in the top 10. We have nth Moto here in the city and they build vipers that go high 2s 60-130 and low 2s 100-150 that’s on the street. That is pretty hard to do and after 150mph those vipers keep putting more power down. By the time you hit 150 on a bike you better have all the power laid down and be out in front and hope you can keep them back there. When racing cars you have to get in front and stay there. You ain’t going to drive around a high hp car. Bikes use to be the head hunts but now the cars are top dogs. Better have deep pockets to build a bike to play with the real big boy cars.
Cool

Lots of guys have no idea how fast these cars are now a days. Turbo busas have to be set on destroy mode to just keep up very few can get ahead of those monsters

the bikes could go faster with traction...but your not going yo be able to dial in all the power,till over 150mph
but I dont compare them anyway...just have fun with what I want...and bikes are cheaper to get into the 2's on the 60-130 & 100-150

the bikes could go faster with traction...but your not going yo be able to dial in all the power,till over 150mph
but I dont compare them anyway...just have fun with what I want...and bikes are cheaper to get into the 2's on the 60-130 & 100-150
I agree with you on that one because to get the numbers that high horsepower cars have, you're talkin at least $250k. You could get a crazy motorcycle for 1/4 that. And of course cars are higher displacement and can have more horsepower and they have more traction, more tread, in some cases AWD. so yeah it will be foolish to things that you can take them. But I really don't care for Drag Racing, cool sport but not my thing. I'm all about cross country 400 mile weekend road trips and just enjoying the vehicle. Hopefully rob will get mine done as well sooner than later.

Back