Gen 2 preorders ? lowest price around

Jgarcia6988

Registered
Hello are there any Gen 3 preorders still going on? I am very late to the game. and who has the Cheapest price for the gen 3 ? I live in the new England/ Boston area.

thank you

If you want it bad enough call every dealership you possibly can... pull up Google maps type in suzuki dealership and start checking them off the list ...thing is most have sold out there first round now so looking like August unless you pay msrp...

If you want it bad enough call every dealership you possibly can... pull up Google maps type in suzuki dealership and start checking them off the list ...thing is most have sold out there first round now so looking like August unless you pay msrp...
damn thats insane.. what should i ask for to try to find out if they have a cheaper price ?

That's a tough one since every dealership that was offering a discount has changed it back to msrp since they sold so well might just have to wait it out till June pre ordering now doesn't get you anything now so might as well wait to see it in person and go from there...thank covid for that!

Back