Gen 1 grudge bike build.

Who are you talking about that won’t help and what other questions u got? Pretty sure somebody on here can help.

And yea that safety clamp is needed, sometimes those just loosen up, better safe than sorry lol
I can find answers, it's turbo guys combination I want to see what he recommends. He does this everyday. After this I will establish and figure what I want different. A lot of this is new to me and learning, hopefully not the hard way.

Sometimes ppl want u to pay for their knowledge, but if you giving this guy good money for other stuff and he don’t want to answer some general combination questions, that’s kinda messed up imo, it’s not like you freeloading info.

Sometimes ppl want u to pay for their knowledge, but if you giving this guy good money for other stuff and he don’t want to answer some general combination questions, that’s kinda messed up imo, it’s not like you freeloading info.
When I get my stuff we'll see how he acts. That will decide the rest. I won't buy another from him as of now, hopefully it won't come to spreading names. I only got this because I needed a kit. Didn't want to build my first from random parts. Next one will be different anyway. Just hoping for the best

When I get my stuff we'll see how he acts. That will decide the rest. I won't buy another from him as of now, hopefully it won't come to spreading names. I only got this because I needed a kit. Didn't want to build my first from random parts. Next one will be different anyway. Just hoping for the best
Hi. I started with the RCC 1000HP kit and between Frank at Powerhouse, DME and Eric at Das made it better.

Think About It GIF by Curious Pavel

I thought I put the motor build on here but was pretty simple. I polished crank and oil pump. Cut out casting flash and remmed out some oil passages. Bent oil squirters over and few other things you can find on here.

Looks like some of those pictures were before but you understand. Always some stupid stuff you can learn. I ended up taking relocate oil Filter off and putting filter on stock spot. I fit better but the ring was a different size on the wix vs stp and surface area was small on oil relocate

PXL_20221110_103155900.jpg

PXL_20221111_223648696.jpg

PXL_20221111_223325751.jpg

Water to air as you see. The egt hole are not through only the bungs. I will drill them out when I get ready, plan is a standalone. That was one of those "I'll throw it in" because of the time it took to build the kit. Put heat exchange on and radiator was too close. I cut it down as I am learning how to tig, did leak but a few more rounds and it worked. Not really happy with the looks but do have a new one waiting for the next round I have a little more experience on.

PXL_20221228_094728794.jpg

PXL_20230106_225313568.jpg

PXL_20230106_224156201.jpg

Back