Gen 1 grudge bike build.

Got the autoshift and wego 3 straight. With a few hickups its done. Now to the nitrous

0908201926_HDR.jpg

0908201926a_HDR.jpg

0908201927_HDR.jpg

Pushing on. Move the fuel cell. Bracket, clean and change jets on solenoid. Got this filter that is in the fitting. And a black line. Now the bottle bracket-bracket. The holder is at a 45 for a big bottle but I use the 2.5. I have 2. Put the air gauge on a 45 to see better and a mini connector for the full. I am still working on co2. Will be this winter. But I got to get this this out to run.
0909202211_HDR.jpg
0909202210.jpg
0909202210_HDR.jpg

0909202201_HDR.jpg

0909202159_HDR.jpg

0909202159_HDR.jpg

0909202201_HDR.jpg

You know, thats the 2nd head ive seen in a while with an epoxied intake and no exh porting at all. The other i think was for a lightning sprint car. Whoever that is, i bet its the same guy. The other one actually had undersized exh valves if i remember or maybe that was another oddball thing i saw on another head.

You know, thats the 2nd head ive seen in a while with an epoxied intake and no exh porting at all. The other i think was for a lightning sprint car. Whoever that is, i bet its the same guy. The other one actually had undersized exh valves if i remember or maybe that was another oddball thing i saw on another head.
Shark skinz front fairing?
[/QUOTE
Those were on the bike when I purchased
Was told were hardcore. I never took them up to Larry to find out. Needs a little work but will do for now.

I bought that at least 5 years ago for $500. Been on the shelf ever since. Dont seem like I got a great deal anymore

I bought that at least 5 years ago for $500. Been on the shelf ever since. Dont seem like I got a great deal anymore
Im not that experienced at epoxied head, i just havent ever really ran one. However my friend Chris Hall does and those sumbitches seem to move on out. try it, lets see what it does. Rarely ever do i get a good deal on anything when i look back i just like a lottery ticket get a little lucky once in a while. With heads, I have 2 go to guys, one for specific stuff. One for boosted, one for all motor. I am however getting out of this game, there just isnt any money in it and I put a lot and am stuck with a lot of stuff.

New clutch plates. I ran on a deal about 2 years ago for a billet outer and inner. Couldnt get the inner to work on the other bike. The clutch would slip when I used nitrous. The springs didnt work well, and I was using the kit from mtc . we will know soon if this combination works. I have a single stage lock up I bought used about 3 years ago I might install next if I have problems. And the new clutch cover. I worked for 2 days to pay for that and a lot of sacrificing in other ways. Very humbling feeling to stand back and look at all if this.

0924200640.jpg

0924202013_HDR.jpg

0924202051_HDR.jpg

0924202051a_HDR.jpg

Back