GARAGE THREAD: Post up your Busa' in her home!

Here is home...

She likes sitting next to the pool table!

DSC00701 (Small).JPG

mr8ball^ Wow I really like the look of those Can AM bikes - how do they ride and turn? I remember seeing one at a dealer and thought to myself that would be a fun toy!

Is it registered as a car or bike? I wonder if that would qualify for carpool status here in CA? Your bike and mine look identical almost :)

Keep the garages coming!

Caps in the process of the design of the perfect Lair!

40 X 60 shop coming this fall..... Maybe it will be done by the time that the get together happens.

mr8ball^ Wow I really like the look of those Can AM bikes - how do they ride and turn? I remember seeing one at a dealer and thought to myself that would be a fun toy!

Is it registered as a car or bike? I wonder if that would qualify for carpool status here in CA? Your bike and mine look identical almost :)

Keep the garages coming!

Man it handle's great. I have been in turns at 70 and it really hugs the road. If i didn't have my busa i would buy one for me. That's how much fun they are. It is Reg as a bike and you can take a bike course on it also. Lots of power and it will spin through 3 gears before it hooks LOL Its a blast. You should take one for a test ride if you can.

Updated Garage photos after cleaning & organizing. It is 51' on the long side.
Enough room for the 5 bikes, man cave & a car.

DSCN0544.jpg

DSCN0551.jpg

DSCN0549.jpg

DSCN0545.jpg

What's the advantage of having a front AND rear bike stand? I've always just used the rear stand with great success.

rick

I was goin to show ya'll mine but I aint now. All these are so nice it'd make mine look like a barn. Oh wait, It is a barn. It's being renevated now into a shop. It still won't look like what ya'll have.I might show it off when I get finished, If it turns out good.:laugh:

Some nice pics/toys in this thread. I'll spare everyone the shot of my garage, as it looks more like an overstock room for toys-r-us from having two young sons. :hmmm: Plus my heavy bag hangs from the middle when I don't park my truck in there. I try to keep it 'mine' but the kids' bikes, scooters, rip-sticks, power-wings, motorcycles, other toys just keep finding their way back in there. :laugh:

Here is a couple shots of mine will all the nice lady's sun bathing :laugh:

Mine is the exact same garage...hee hee :laugh: :laugh:

The silver SV in the middle is my bike and even though I have only been riding a month, I am LOVING her! I am so very glad we did not go with the Ninja 250, the SV has been an awesome bike. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back