My bike has a new home!!

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
...Yes you heard right, the Hayabusa now has a new, better home. My g/f and I are moving into high class, high dollar townhomes tomorrow. Security is high, as you would expect from a city where rich/wealthy people live. Doctors and lawyers will be found as neighbors here. Every unit has an electronic garage!! alarm system through out the home/garage etc. Even Jacuzzi in the bathroom. Pretty much Every feature you would expect from a luxury, nature planned enviroment, you would find here with all the bells and whistles like 5100sqft club house, fitness center, personal trainers, puppy parks, coffee/esspresso bar with Starbucks, exclusive wine tasting etc.

But even for not the great 'features' of living here, we finally have a GARAGE so I can keep my baby for now, and work on her instead of out in the open SUN. We are pretty happy :-)

Nice, good thing you did not sell. Ahhhh, the comfort of a garage the Busa might say
wink.gif

Hey thanks alot peoples! yup that one thing made the difference in whether selling it. as far as A/C in the garage I wouldn't doubt it. This is a new term for me, 12 SEER. That is what the A/C is says it uses 30% less electricity and offering unparallel climate control so I could only imagine what that'll be like in the garage
biggrin.gif
I appriciate the comments guys and gals

...Yes you heard right, the Hayabusa now has a new, better home. My g/f and I are moving into high class, high dollar townhomes tomorrow. Security is high, as you would expect from a city where rich/wealthy people live. Doctors and lawyers will be found as neighbors here. Every unit has an electronic garage!! alarm system through out the home/garage etc. Even Jacuzzi in the bathroom. Pretty much Every feature you would expect from a luxury, nature planned enviroment, you would find here with all the bells and whistles like 5100sqft club house, fitness center, personal trainers, puppy parks, coffee/esspresso bar with Starbucks, exclusive wine tasting etc.

But even for not the great 'features' of living here, we finally have a GARAGE so I can keep my baby for now, and work on her instead of out in the open SUN. We are pretty happy :-)
congrats mate
beerchug.gif

Wish you all the very best in your new home bro...

Man, I've got my first garage too and aside from the better security it's so nice just to drive it in and not worry about covering it!
xblueman.gif

booby bar???
ohhhhhh..... coffe bar...... nice!

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125072346 -->

one more hurricane here and we'll be lucky to have a place to keep out butts. man i wish i had a garage, my ex has a nice one i'm still paying on
sad.gif

Back