Pictures of your home,garage etc...

(Revlis @ Nov. 03 2006,16:09)
(jessup @ Nov. 03 2006,12:12) Nice I would love to live that close to the ocean...
laugh.gif
Uh YEAH "Ocean"....

Maybe a Lake? Maybe Lake.... Oh maybe Michigan?

crazy.gif
wink.gif
I was screwing around wiseguy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Here's my garage, if you place your nose to the screen you can smell the fine aroma of roasted Shinko 003!!!!!!!!!
I know it's a mess, but we had just got the bike running 10 minutes before! There is a gixxer 6 and an R1 next up..........

garageltl.JPG

Here's a shot of my home, it snowed a little bit the night before this was taken......
Don't sniff the yellow snow.......

122504_008.jpg

(thepushercg @ Nov. 03 2006,18:17) i dont know how you'll put up with that snow. give me sunshine all the time.
I lived in SoCal before I moved here. That house (which isn't much, 3 bedrooms, a little over 1k sq ft) cost me 30k. You can keep the sunshine, I'll deal with the snow once or twice a year..........

$30K for a little over 1000 sq ft. I'll take it. I'm in 1400 sq ft. on .33 acre built in 1937 on a fieldstone foundation and owe $200K on mine. We have a 2 story 20x30 edition planned for next year and a 12x17 mudroom going on as soon as my permit clears.

$350-$400K buys a brand new 2000 sq ft. home on 1.5 acres 1/2 mile up the road. They are puuting in 50 or 60 of them.

houses are probally the biggest investment we will ever make in our lives, the first place i owned was a double wide about 20 years ago. i think any person that has purchased a house or mobile home , has made a good decession. i can see good cases of renting, but for the most part owing a house is the best option, and if there is a will, there is a way to own one. now that the housing market is slowed down there should be some good buys.
i am glad i live where i do, i can just imagne the prices of homes in calif, new york, etc.....

(thismonsterlives @ Nov. 04 2006,08:15) My little slice of the pie

DSCF0022.jpg
i think i spotted the area you will be working in today.

if you said in the garage changing my stator cover then YOU WIN  
beerchug.gif

(rockadaous @ Nov. 02 2006,17
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) we all love pics so why not....  here's mine.  inside garage not all that.
sad.gif

sad.gif
 you fockers must all be rich heres my place

your garages are bigger than my home

This is my place with high $$$ alarm system 2 keep out intruders and door 2 door salespeople.
beerchug.gif

muscle.gif

redneck-house-alarm.jpg

sad.gif

(thepushercg @ Nov. 04 2006,07:48) i can just imagne the prices of homes in calif, new york, etc.....
My Pop's house, in Pasadena, Ca is approx. the same size as mine. His was appraised last year for 475k........
eek2.gif

Anybody still wonder why I left?

Back