Pictures of your home,garage etc...

nice little crib there buddy..... looks like a lot of stucco work on it. those shingles are high as a cats back

yeah its cheap made and normal shingles crack in the heat lol . im actually back home in louisiana for a few weeks then to utah , job relocates alot so time to start over. gotta love that. specially me not having the bike down here , its been awsome weather for a ride lately when its not raining lol

(camaro69_4542003 @ Nov. 03 2006,02:06) ok im only 20 so bare with me lol first house
tounge.gif
Hey Camaro.

You have NOTHING to be ashamed of if you're buying a house at 20. Don't be ashamed of how it looks or what it is.

(TallTom @ Nov. 03 2006,06:42)
(camaro69_4542003 @ Nov. 03 2006,02:06) ok im only 20 so bare with me lol first house
tounge.gif
Hey Camaro.

You have NOTHING to be ashamed of if you're buying a house at 20.  Don't be ashamed of how it looks or what it is.
No doubt. You should be proud. At 20 I was still rooming with friends in broken down apartments.

Good job.

I'm afraid to post what the inside of the garage looks like, Things behind closed doors get a little messy. There is a good 2' of clear floor around the bike and that is it

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Nov. 03 2006,08:48)
(jessup @ Nov. 02 2006,21:07) My house... Sorry for the small pic...
Dude I love your house!
Thanks... It is a friggin money pit... thats why my bike is stock.
smile.gif

I'll be seeing my new house for the first time in two weeks! Can't wait to get it set up (the garage ofcorse)
beerchug.gif

last one is my garage... to messy to show the inside... Table saw, router table, shaper, two work benchs and a bay for my bike.... The side with the door is my wifes portion...hahahahah

garage.jpg

Nice I would love to live that close to the ocean...

(jessup @ Nov. 03 2006,12:12) Nice I would love to live that close to the ocean...
laugh.gif
Uh YEAH "Ocean"....

Maybe a Lake? Maybe Lake.... Oh maybe Michigan?

crazy.gif
wink.gif

Back