GARAGE THREAD: Post up your Busa' in her home!

with bike and without when it's all cleaned out.

P3225532.jpg

Garage.jpg

Nice garages fellas!

Hey war69, looks like I'm gonna have to ride out to Burlington next time I need to work on my bike, you don't mind do ya??:whistle::laugh:

Very nice guys/gals! I hope more people post up some pics. :thumbsup:

I'm trying to decide on floor options now so maybe this will open up more info for all... :laugh:

OK ran out and took a photo. Now it ain't tidy be warned. Full of kids stuff etc. Not much room for working in, but at least I have a freezer in it. :bowdown:

Must have a tidy up now, well soon anyway, maybe during the winter :whistle:

DSC02156.JPG

We have a 4 car tandem garage. We currently have 5 motorcycles in front of my man cave, the Lexus & Mercedes both fit as well. I spent all day yesterday cleaning & organizing while my Wife (MyRulz) "Supervised". This is a before the clean-up photo.

Honda 600RR - My trackbike
Suzuki SV650 - Her trackbike
2000 Hayabusa - My streetbike
Honda 600RR - Her streetbike
Honda XR100 - Our Pit/Mail retriever bike

photo.jpg

He're mine (I wish) :laugh: -- Er Um actually, I think it's Jay Leno's garage

08_feb_leno_02.jpg

No gloss ................... just results :laugh: But a man spends far to much time in the cave ........ sometimes.

Dyno 2.jpg

Last edited:
We have a 4 car tandem garage. We currently have 5 motorcycles in front of my man cave, the Lexus & Mercedes both fit as well. I spent all day yesterday cleaning & organizing while my Wife (MyRulz) "Supervised". This is a before the clean-up photo.

Honda 600RR - My trackbike
Suzuki SV650 - Her trackbike
2000 Hayabusa - My streetbike
Honda 600RR - Her streetbike
Honda XR100 - Our Pit/Mail retriever bike

Do you have a wider picture of the entire tadem 4-car garage? I've never seen such a thing....so can you park 4 cars in a 2 / 2 side by side configuration?

My one place has a tandem 3-car garage in which one space is has a really deep cubby hole thus you can park 2 up front side by side and one more in the rear.

DSCN2587.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have a wider picture of the entire tadem 4-car garage? I've never seen such a thing....so can you park 4 cars in a 2 / 2 side by side configuration?

My one place has a tandem 3-car garage in which one space is has a really deep cubby hole thus you can park 2 up front side by side and one more in the rear. I'll see if I can dig up a picture.

rick

3/1 Configuration. I will shoot another photo. I can park 3 cars one in front of each other on the right side (that is where the bikes & my space are) & 1 car on the left.
For the ROT Ralley we had 2 cars & 8 bikes in it.
I really want to do the floor, but have so much to move.

Don't see any tools in that garage though????? But here is mine

Judging by the rides he has doesn't look like he would need to many tools :rofl:

Here is my garage where mybaby sleeps safe an sound under 24 security guard with motion camera's with online access via remote PC. Holds up to 6 cars + 4 bikes

IMG_0023.jpg

Last edited:
Back