Picked up my new 'Busa, thought I'd share finalllly with her sibling :)

s4play

Registered
After selling my white LE Busa' my garage just felt empty and so I went on the hunt for a new replacement.

Just picked her up last Friday and now it's time for new mods....I'm still a newbie on this site so thanks to all the veterans for answering my questions. I'm an electronics guy but not as mechanical when it comes to bikes.

My next round of mods is some CF pipes, a double bubble screen, some billet parts, and a pair of Tobin seats plus some underbody LED's so stay tuned for more pics as I get the mods onto the bike!

Coming from a 2006, this new 2008 is 10x better in every way! It just feels more nimble, more solid and overall FASTER in any gear. The old one always felt a bit fat and heavy but this new bike is amazing. I'm so glad I made the switch!

btw is there a NORCAL Busa's section/meet?

see ya guys around
Rick

IMG_4609.jpg

IMG_4611.jpg

IMG_4610.jpg

oh and this is my old bike :)
IMG_2321.jpg

That's a sweet collection of toys you got there, Rick! Congrats.

Looks good man. In my personal opinion, They don't make a SLOW OR UGLY BUSA. Now there you go. If you got a busa, you are the baddest thing on the road. And you don't even have to prove it because others have already done it for you. Ain't that just Cool.

:welcome: to the .oRg.

Sweet scoots you got there, yo! Congrats on the upgrade!

:beerchug:

Thanks for the warm welcome! The stock bike is pretty nice as it sits right now but the exhaust note is a bit too tame for me. Definitely need a nice pair of CF pipes and I'm really eyeing this pair of seats (pic taken from Ebay). Is this the same as the Tobin seats on this site? It seems no one sells extra oem seats so I need to send my seats in for the rework?

101_0009.jpg

Back