"All Girls Garage" Show on Velocity Channel? Wrecked 08 Busa..

efiguero

Registered
I did a couple of searches on here and did not find any threads about this show. I am sure others have seen it, but just in case they have not, here is a link to one of the episodes and it was about fixing a wrecked Orange 08 Busa. I have not seen the episode, but ran across the show and noticed in the intro they showed an 08 Busa and was like, huh? So I Googled it and found this clip. Looks kinda cool and I hope the re-air the episode, chicks working on a Busa, whats not to like. My apologies if this is a repost, but like I said I tried to do a search for the name of the show and nothing came up in the forums, so here ya go.
All Girls Garage: How to Repair a Motorcycle : Video : Velocity Channel

Someone should tell her it's a lot easier to work on the LH side of the bike if it's on a rear stand. :poke: :laugh:

Agreed.. Hot chic's but the show is terrible, I tried to watch it once and I made it about 10 min and had to turn it off.. mute didn't even help :laugh:

that girl seems wierd but jessi combs is on their also and that girl is bad ass. she can weld circles around me.

Back