Picked up my new 'Busa, thought I'd share finalllly with her sibling :)

I so would love to have an NSX in the garage.. Some of you guys have some unreal "other" toys.... dang..

I'm more of a "car guy" than a bike guy but I've had my share of Yamaha R1's and GSXR's....hehe

Yes I'm well aware of NSXprime which is where the majority of nsx nuts like myself hang out. I'm not trying to do the played out NSX-R look but just picking a few parts that are tasteful for the car. The car has been a 15 year waiting game for me to get the right car at the right time :beerchug:

DSCN4784.jpg

DSCN4777.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

oh and here's a recent picture of the NSX with her new shoes and yes those are a pair of Red Bride seats with Kevlar backing :thumbsup:

IMG_1755.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome! The stock bike is pretty nice as it sits right now but the exhaust note is a bit too tame for me. Definitely need a nice pair of CF pipes and I'm really eyeing this pair of seats (pic taken from Ebay). Is this the same as the Tobin seats on this site? It seems no one sells extra oem seats so I need to send my seats in for the rework?

101_0009.jpg

I'AM LOOKIN AT THEM SAME SEATS AND ALSO CAN'T FIND STOCK SEAT.GUESS SEAT WILL BE WINTER PROJECT.I'AM ALSO SAVING FOR A BROCK AH AND PC3:thumbsup:

thanks Greenbean for the tip to buy a set of pipes.

Special thanks to another Busa' member, just got my CF pipes enroute! :cheerleader:

rick

Happy to report I bolted on my Yoshimura R-77 CF pipes on the bike last weekend and boy what a difference it makes! The sound is throaty but not obtrusive at all on long rides. :beerchug::thumbsup:

I didn't weight it but these Yoshi pipes weigh roughly half of the stock pipes by my estimate and just look so clean on the blue/gold scheme. Now it's time to get new seats and thinking maybe a gold set of rear sets to finish off the bike along with a black double bubble shield.

rk

Sweet ride mate I'm looking at those seats for mine also, will set of the look real cool.I have the Yoshis on mine and the look and sound great.

Just got my Yoshi R-77 CF slipons a few days ago, the sound is near perfect! :cheerleader:

Thanks to another Busa' member for hooking me up big time, I love them! Now if only I had some Tobin seats and Gold rear sets! :)

IMG_4721.jpg

IMG_4723.jpg

OK

Looks great man,

Now lets get those reflectofs off of there!

To better go with the NSX!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back