Just Thought I'd Share

I LOVE THAT FEELING !! After about 30 min. your just laughing in your helmet for no reason, and nothing else in life matters !!! Hope you get back out soon !!
beerchug.gif
Did a couple throttle blips just for fun and almost pissed myself!

KEN, I am really glad to see you being able to have time to ride again and release some tension,That smile is caused by a RARE disease called BUSA SYNDROME, It is a very common disease with BUSA owners WORLD WIDE.BE SAFE BRO !!!!
thumb_up.gif
I will, Bob. What are you doing this weekend? If the weather holds up I'd like to get another long ride.

I sit here jealous
sad.gif
 I so need to do the same, but it's not in the cards lately...I had plans to at least ride in to work today, but the kids had other plans and I scrapped mine pretty quickly to opt for a cage...

Keep it up Ken...good for the soul!  
beerchug.gif
Don't be jealous, Michelle, it doesn't look good on you.
biggrin.gif
How's the 'Stang doing?

Move to SD; ride with your bro's over here all year long!

Busa_Road_Trip_8.jpg

cool.gif
I get it!. Though I can ride all year round here in San Diego ( I know, shut up!), I have to get on it at least a couple of days a week or I get the Syndrome.

I may have to do a Saturday up through Julian and up to Palomar just to get lunch
tounge.gif

I remember what that cold stuff was like, that's why I moved here 20 years ago.... gotta live somewhere right.

Be safe

Mark

load up man.... between now and monday..2200 Miles for me... likely do a rainy wednesday and the rest looks like clear sailing.. Departure is 0700hrs
smile.gif

cool.gif
I get it!. Though I can ride all year round here in San Diego ( I know, shut up!), I have to get on it at least a couple of days a week or I get the Syndrome.

I may have to do a Saturday up through Julian and up to Palomar just to get lunch
tounge.gif

I remember what that cold stuff was like, that's why I moved here 20 years ago.... gotta live somewhere  right.

Be safe

Mark
THe weather here is not really bad, but it seems that when it's good I have to work and when it's bad I have to work.

Got to do another 50 miles after work today. First time riding at night in quite a while, so that took some getting used to. Forecast for the next 2 days is heavy rain. Hopefully it will clear for the weekend.

I know thats right! Hopefully down in Tn. next yr at the BBW event.
thumb_up.gif
Or you can roll with me up and ride the Cape in Nova Scotia and check in on KML (ken, another board member)while were there. I'll probably be staying in Halifax for a few and then Sydney for a total of two weeks. Basically I'll be wingn it the whole time up there.

Back