Just thought I'd share

That was my 2nd build. The black 63 was my first just not as in depth. I didn't get many pics of that build. Thanks

Miladon, just valve covers or engine ? What size ? I know they made some monsters.

Miladon, just valve covers or engine ? What size ? I know they made some monsters.
Just covers That was just a 454. I didn't have the blower motor ready and wanted to make a couple of shows. I ended up with the blown 454. It was small compared to the 572 I built for the black 64 nova. I did all my own motor work as well. We use to do the bush motors for some guy named Mark Martin :laugh: He was pretty good back then. One of my best friends worked at Sonny's Automotive and built some of the biggest mountain motors in the world. I got some good ideas from him.

Nice share Doug, when you coming back down to see us, we'll try and get my old cars out for a lap or two. Or we could just ride the Busas and ignore the cars like I usually do...lol

How fast did the Nova run with the blower motor?

Nice share Doug, when you coming back down to see us, we'll try and get my old cars out for a lap or two. Or we could just ride the Busas and ignore the cars like I usually do...lol

How fast did the Nova run with the blower motor?
Thanks Doug, We are both trying to get our backs well for now. My wife has 2 pinched nerves and one herniated disk. She is seeing a CP 3 days a week for now and cant hardly ride to work. I went today and had a CT Scan on my back but cant see the Dr until the 18th of next month. It sucks. I fear the whole summer will be gone before we get better. We would love to get back down to see you guys and take a ride in some of your cars. As far as the cars go, I never ran the blue 66. It turned out so nice I didn't want to tare it up. The black 63 ran mid 5's 1/8 mile with the small 509 motor but with the big 572 I could never get it to hook to really find out what it would do. It had ungodly power. I twisted the frame in the car. After I tried to run it a few times and could never hook it I just drove it around on the street and enjoyed all the looks and people wanting to look at my car. I sure miss those days. Hope to see you soon.

Back