Gonna have a paaah-tay....

Looks like you had a great time, cute kids, but.......................

BUT did you have to post so many pics of food now I cant go to bed I have to go eat someone (I mean thing)

Happy birthday to your little one!

(BA BUSA @ Jan. 15 2007,21:09) Sure is a cute kid ya got there
wink.gif
+1.....great looking family. Best Wishes

DD

(BA BUSA @ Jan. 15 2007,21:12)
(PACIFICBUSA @ Jan. 15 2007,21:12)
wink.gif
yeah...thanks, bro.  
cool.gif

Got more people telling me he looks more and more like his mom, though. Ah well.
No comment  
crazy.gif
yeah yeah yeah, ya bastid.
laugh.gif

I got the best looks outta this joint, I'll tell ya.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(05BusaLe @ Jan. 15 2007,21:14) Looks like you had a great time, cute kids, but.......................

BUT did you have to post so many pics of food now I cant go to bed I have to go eat someone (I mean thing)

Happy birthday to your little one!
smile.gif
Just thought I'd share.

LOOOOVELY food though....MMMMM....

hehe.

Thanks, man!

(Devil Dog @ Jan. 15 2007,21:16)
wink.gif
+1.....great looking family.  Best Wishes

DD
Thanks, DD...

Don't think I'll have another party for awhile, though. Lotta damn work. Just the food alone took a couple of weeks to prepare.

One of her friends was asking: "So what are you gonna do for his next birthday? Another party?"

All I said? "F.T.S. We're going to the restaurant next year."
laugh.gif

Daayum Pac, take enough pics of all the food!!
poke.gif

When it comes to a tug-o-war, my money's always on the shaven one
beerchug.gif

That kid is growing up quick
SHOCKED.gif

beerchug.gif
Awsome Paul, looks like a good time. I would love to visit that island sometime. Looks like you would escape alot of the tourist traps that you find in Hawaii.

looks like fun was had by all. What was up with the random booty shot LOL
beerchug.gif
I think I saw here in a few background shots

Pac, what beach park is that...on which island? I know 1st Birthdays are the biggest in Hawaiian and surrounding cultures. After realizing the tradition of the 1st birthday I understand better. Good Looking lil man, and great pics.

Charlie

Has it been a year already?! Wow, time flies. Cute kid!

Wish I coulda been there. Been too dang long since I had island food.

Now, where're all the pics of the local beach bunnies!
wink.gif

--Wag--

Apparently the mail service lost MY invite to the festivities! Sad news for me looking @ all that good food  
bowdown.gif
 Some I've never even heard of but they all looked appetizing. Now that I'm hungry, looks like I can head off to work... that sausage biscuit is gonna be a poor replacement though  
sad.gif

That boy of yours is growing up quick huh. You're gonna be doing a lot of research for a time machine in a couple years so you can go back and enjoy it all over again. It just keeps getting beter Bro. My "baby" is 6 1/2 now riding his own motorcycle. Got him a little Honda XR50R for Christmas. He went thru a tank and 1/2 on Sunday! The boy definately has an appetite for riding! Wonder where he got that???
Your party looks like it was a fine sucess. next time send out the invitations a little sooner though...

Wow Paul, he's gotten so big!!!! He's adorable! Looks like a big party, tons of good food...man, I'm hungry
smile.gif

Thanks for sharing...the area looks beautiful!
bowdown.gif

Very nice Pac --- You are true family man.... Thank you for sharing with us.
BTW way it is ZERO DEGREES Here now. Carson Reno !!!!!!!
bowdown.gif

thanks for sharing Pac
beerchug.gif
that looks like my kind of party- one with lots of good food and friends

Back