Gonna have a paaah-tay....

(Charlesbusa @ Jan. 15 2007,23:flamethrowing:) Daayum Pac, take enough pics of all the food!!    
poke.gif

When it comes to a tug-o-war, my money's always on the shaven one  
beerchug.gif

That kid is growing up quick  
SHOCKED.gif
biggrin.gif
Yummy, isn't it?

Yeah...he's growin fast. Hard to believe it's been about a year. Wow.

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(GSXTacy @ Jan. 16 2007,00:47)
beerchug.gif
Awsome Paul, looks like a good time. I would love to visit that island sometime. Looks like you would escape alot of the tourist traps that you find in Hawaii.
bud, if you are ever out here, you be sure to give me a ring!

Make no mistake, there are some tourist traps here, but overall, it ain't so bad.
smile.gif

Glad you enjoyed!
biggrin.gif

(rockadaous @ Jan. 16 2007,02:17) looks like fun was had by all.  What was up with the random booty shot LOL
beerchug.gif
  I think I saw here in a few background shots
rock.gif
What booty shot? I dunno what you're talkin about. *looks side to side*

biggrin.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Jan. 16 2007,02:52) Great shots! I'll take some pancit and wheres the adobo?  
super.gif
thanks, NJ! No adobo, sorry.
sad.gif

However, if you ever get around to swinging by here, I'll be sure to whip some up just for you.
beerchug.gif

Who knows? There could also be a steed in the stable waitin for you to take a ride.
wink.gif

(CAT3 @ Jan. 16 2007,03:02) Pac, what beach park is that...on which island?   I know 1st Birthdays are the biggest in Hawaiian and surrounding cultures.  After realizing the tradition of the 1st birthday I understand better.  Good Looking lil man, and great pics.  

Charlie
The setting is Ypao (pronounced EE-POW) Beach on the lovely island of Guam.
smile.gif

Thanks for the compliment and glad you enjoyed the pics!
biggrin.gif

(dadofthree @ Jan. 16 2007,04:47)
lurk.gif
Great pics, looking forward to number two.  
beerchug.gif
whoa whoa whoa...

number two as in a second kid or number two as in another party?
crazy.gif

I'll take a rain check on both at the moment, please.
laugh.gif

Glad you enjoyed!
cool.gif

(Wag @ Jan. 16 2007,05:23) Has it been a year already?!  Wow, time flies.  Cute kid!

Wish I coulda been there.  Been too dang long since I had island food.

Now, where're all the pics of the local beach bunnies!  
wink.gif

--Wag--
yup...time sure flies, doesn't it, bro? It woulda been way cool if you were there...

Be sure to hit me up if you ever get a chance to come out here. I'll be more than happy to help ya get settled in...complete with some island grub.
smile.gif

As for the beach bunnies, well...I'll see what I can do.
firedevil.gif
biggrin.gif

(heavybusa @ Jan. 16 2007,05:35) Why didnt I get an invite
rock.gif

Great pics pac!!
hmm...that's odd. Looks like several were lost in the mail.
biggrin.gif

Glad you enjoyed the pics!
smile.gif

(MoosesBusa @ Jan. 16 2007,06:11) Apparently the mail service lost MY invite to the festivities! Sad news for me looking @ all that good food  
bowdown.gif
 Some I've never even heard of but they all looked appetizing. Now that I'm hungry, looks like I can head off to work... that sausage biscuit is gonna be a poor replacement though  
sad.gif

That boy of yours is growing up quick huh. You're gonna be doing a lot of research for a time machine in a couple years so you can go back and enjoy it all over again. It just keeps getting beter Bro. My "baby" is 6 1/2 now riding his own motorcycle. Got him a little Honda XR50R for Christmas. He went thru a tank and 1/2 on Sunday! The boy definately has an appetite for riding! Wonder where he got that???
Your party looks like it was a fine sucess. next time send out the invitations a little sooner though...
whoopsie...my bad, brother.
sad.gif
I'll get those bastids at the Post Office.

If you ever get out around this way...be sure to look me up. I'll be there to pick you up from the airport and take ya to your desired destination.
beerchug.gif

Yeah...the lil one is growin fast. I'm lookin at bikes for him already...I'm figuring by the time he's about three or four, he should be ready for that fitty.

Thanks for the compliments, bro...and I'll be sure to get those invites out earlier this time round.
smile.gif

sad.gif

(VaBusa @ Jan. 16 2007,06:17) Wow Paul, he's gotten so big!!!!  He's adorable!  Looks like a big party, tons of good food...man, I'm hungry
smile.gif

Thanks for sharing...the area looks beautiful!  
bowdown.gif
Glad you enjoyed, Em-ster...it was a pretty good time. Pretty hard work, but not too bad overall.

He's growin like a weed for sure.
smile.gif

smile.gif

(PaceMaster @ Jan. 16 2007,07:50) Very nice Pac ---  You are true family man....   Thank you for  sharing with us.
BTW way it is ZERO DEGREES Here now. Carson Reno !!!!!!!      
bowdown.gif
no problems, Pace-O...glad to see ya stop by!
beerchug.gif

Ugh...I'll pass on the zero degree weather. I can hang up to about 20 degrees...after that I hafta call it quits.

Be sure to tell your friend to stop by an take a look at the pics. Rob I think is his name?

(semi @ Jan. 16 2007,08:41) thanks for sharing Pac
beerchug.gif
that looks like my kind of party- one with lots of good food and friends
more than welcome, semi...glad you enjoyed.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(vman1300 @ Jan. 16 2007,08:56) Darnit!

Now me needs some grub!

Thanks for sharing the pics big daddy!
biggrin.gif
Glad you enjoyed, my bro...

If yer ever interested, shoot me a line...I can help ya gettin yer hands some of the grub.
smile.gif

Holy not so little guy anymore.
wow.gif

Looks great Sir Pacman! Thanks for sharing.
Better let the little guy know now who's boss before too many more birthdays! They grow fast!

(PDBusa @ Jan. 17 2007,17:12) Holy not so little guy anymore.  
wow.gif

Looks great Sir Pacman! Thanks for sharing.
Better let the little guy know now who's boss before too many more birthdays! They grow fast!
thanks, bro...
smile.gif

Um yeah...I think he pretty much knows who calls the shots already. Wasn't even a year old before I started scolding him.
blush.gif

He pretty much knows he can't get away with stuff with his old man. His mother, on the other hand...

Back