Just Thought I'd Share

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
If you read first post this week you are should be aware that I haven't been doing much riding recently. Opportunities just had not presented themselves. Was able to put in about 300 miles over the last 10 days commuting to work and a couple short rides, but decided I needed to get a little more seat time with a longer ride.

Saturday seemed to be the day, but Mother Nature would not cooperate. Rained until the afternoon and I decided to do some other things. So Sunday morning I got up, checked the weather and saw it was a little cloudy but not rain expected. So far so good. Got my riding gear on, grabbed the keys and headed off.

First stop was the gas station to check the tire pressure since it felt a little low (didn't realize how low until I got ready to add some). Then with a full tank of gas and everything checked it was time to start the ride. 150 miles and a couple hours later I was back with that usual Busa grin.

Felt great to release some of the demons and couldn't wait for more. So then what happens? Rain in the forecast all day yesterday, but looks good for today. More rain on Wednesday and Thursday, though.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, but figured I'd share the excitement with you all.

Yeah around here riding days are numbered!!

Want to go for a blast this week myself if the weather is decent!!

coolold.gif

I LOVE THAT FEELING !! After about 30 min. your just laughing in your helmet for no reason, and nothing else in life matters !!! Hope you get back out soon !!
beerchug.gif

i know the feelin', between selling my plastics and the opportunity to prep mine BEFORE puting the new ones back on...mannnn i hear ya
beerchug.gif

KEN, I am really glad to see you being able to have time to ride again and release some tension,That smile is caused by a RARE disease called BUSA SYNDROME, It is a very common disease with BUSA owners WORLD WIDE.BE SAFE BRO !!!!
thumb_up.gif

I sit here jealous
sad.gif
I so need to do the same, but it's not in the cards lately...I had plans to at least ride in to work today, but the kids had other plans and I scrapped mine pretty quickly to opt for a cage...

Keep it up Ken...good for the soul!
beerchug.gif

Yeah around here riding days are numbered!!

Want to go for a blast this week myself if the weather is decent!!
Today looks good now, so hopefully after work I can go for a few miles. Glad winter doesn't hit as early here as it does where you are.

Back