Future Busa Owner

Big Mike

Registered
Hey guys,

Gonna get a Hayabusa. Been a Harley rider for years now and had a lot of exposure to my nephews R6 and friends that have busa's and had a lot of fun riding them. Right now I'm looking to purchase a new 2009 for $13,640.00 ride out but they told me the 2011 will be out in September...just wondering if anyone knows if this is correct. If so, will there be that much difference besides colors?

:welcome: To the Org.
Have fun and ride safe.
There will only be color change, But I don't know when they are coming out. 2010's never did in states.
What part of Tejas?
Bubba

Last edited:
I'm outta La Porte....Southeast side of Houston...Harleys are cool to ride but I want some speed...might as well get the best

I lived in the forth ward (downtown) in the early and mid '80's.
Good to have you here.
My wife's family is in San Leon and Alvin.
Ride safe,
Bubba

Welcome to the oRg...no clue about the 2011s since they withheld a 2010 from us :laugh:

Either way, you'll enjoy the Busa :thumbsup:

$13,600 is too much for 2009. Here in Cal we have it for $9999.99 for brand spanking new.
Try looking around more in dealerships. 13k is too much

If I could find a NEW 2009 for that price...THAT WOULD WORK for me!:thumbsup: Im gonna keep looking until I can find the best deal though.

my 2 cents: find a used '08 for around $8K (or less). NewbieOnBusa, where in CA did you find brand new '09s for that price???

:welcome: Big Mike. I did the same thing ! I sold my 01 Fatboy and bought a sweet 2000 Busa and still had lots left over for mods! I love the Busa and you will too. :beerchug:

:welcome: and Congrats on your future purchase. I myself dream of owning my own Busa someday. Until then I have to drool over my wifes 08.

That and steal it when she forgets to hide the keys . . . :laugh:

Back