New Busa Owner! : )

Hello all ! :beerchug: I have now owned my 2011 Busa for a week and have 256 miles on her. I just want to get to the 600 mile service and get it completed. It has been soo hot here though, I just don't even wanna go outside. But let me tell you.........THIS BIKE IS A F&%CKING "BEAST" ! :laugh: I love everything about it. I just want to ride her all the time. I have not pushed any envelopes yet, still trying to get used to her. " I love it" :cheerleader:

Sounds like you're right on schedule!!! :thumbsup:

You will be doing your own maintenance, right?!?!? :poke: :please:

Here is the new jacket and helmet I bought for the new Busa!

Helmet.jpg

jacket.png

Save money you will love buying rear tires . Till you learn the right hand and wrist is the trouble not the bike.

They are a great bike .

Hey, I'm new to forums, I've only posted 1 so be gentle. Kinda wanted to show some pix of my girl if ya'll didn't mind. She's a 2005 hottie. :beerchug: I read on the beginning of the forum that everyone must follow the rules and they state that you have to post pix. :rulez: iz :rulez:

DSCF4005.jpg

DSCF4007.jpg

DSCF4008.jpg

DSCF4015.jpg

Mine doesn't spin the tire

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I havent spun the tire on mine either and the first 500 miles were on the interestate riding it back from Chicago. I didnt really start riding it hard till around 1000 miles. The odometer is at 3 now and down on the tread limiters across the board, Plenty of WOT 1,2,3 carrying the front wheel though:thumbsup:

Hello all ! :beerchug: I have now owned my 2011 Busa for a week and have 256 miles on her. I just want to get to the 600 mile service and get it completed. It has been soo hot here though, I just don't even wanna go outside. But let me tell you.........THIS BIKE IS A F&%CKING "BEAST" ! :laugh: I love everything about it. I just want to ride her all the time. I have not pushed any envelopes yet, still trying to get used to her. " I love it" :cheerleader:

Welcome to the crazy family..but you did make one mistake color:whistle::beerchug:

IMG_2573.jpg

:moon: : ) Garage is still dirty, Frosty is still in there. HeHeHe! Here is a couple more pic's of the new monster, clean of dirt and bugs. I Know..... I Know..... I Know, Get rid of the stickers and reflectors! ! ! :lala:

By the way, Goo Gone works great to get the grease of the rear wheel from the chain flinging the Sh%t around. FYI!

Believe it or not but Lemon Pledge works better and is less abrasive. You can use it on your whole bike, just ask Sleepless

Back